22/23 Premiership Kits

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

The centre stripe was black last season. This season's is white and all of the white areas on the front have a subtle Paisley Pattern running through.

ETA, you can just about see the PP on the white areas if you enlarge this picture. It'll will be perfectly clear in the flesh. Would love to have these three back in their prime.

Legends_2.thumb.jpg.6fc6e75f55aa14b952bc2768888b5405.jpg

Didn’t appreciate it included Paisley pattern, can’t make it out on my device, might be nice.

6 minutes ago, ropy said:

Didn’t appreciate it included Paisley pattern, can’t make it out on my device, might be nice.

Here's one of the graphics which were part of the vote given to SMISA. The actual strip has stripes of equal width, stripes on the sleeves, red and white cuffs and the badge is fully on the black stripe.

Edited by Arch Stanton

The top is quality IMO, but the shorts and socks seem weird, think its because they're white. Black would've better maybe.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

The top is quality IMO, but the shorts and socks seem weird, think its because they're white. Black would've better maybe.

Think the shorts will look OK when the players are actually playing. Most of them wear their shirts outside the shorts, so that’ll cover most of the red stripe. I did think the shorts looked a bit ‘stretched’ in the feeshal’ launch photo…. but not as stretched as they would have been had they dressed Sir Fitzy of Tache in the full kit. 😎

Nice top but the white edging on the red collar not meeting in the middle annoys me slightly, it would look better if it was symmetrical. I won’t be buying the top anyway but I always get the full kit for my little cousins in Enniskillen and Coleraine, who think St Mirren are on par with Liverpool and Barcelona mainly because they don’t know who they are and I’ve told them they are massive. 

Nice top but the white edging on the red collar not meeting in the middle annoys me slightly, it would look better if it was symmetrical. I won’t be buying the top anyway but I always get the full kit for my little cousins in Enniskillen and Coleraine, who think St Mirren are on par with Liverpool and Barcelona mainly because they don’t know who they are and I’ve told them they are massive. 
It's good you can just nip in, get the St Mirren tops then go next door for the Celtic one.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

It's good you can just nip in, get the St Mirren tops then go next door for the Celtic one.

Are you Kidding us on Albert?

D5653D00-59D3-4ACC-9755-A9F536AA4C5C.jpeg.5376505a27dc4a6d1932528fb73526f1.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

So you've seen it in the flesh then?

Why do some folk get so touchy over their team’s kits 😆

I haven’t seen it in the flesh, no. There’s several decent quality photos been posted in this thread and unless you were told it was there you wouldn’t know to look for it. If you’re gonna go for it do it properly.

Just now, eez-eh said:

Why do some folk get so touchy over their team’s kits 😆

I haven’t seen it in the flesh, no. There’s several decent quality photos been posted in this thread and unless you were told it was there you wouldn’t know to look for it. If you’re gonna go for it do it properly.

The alternative options offered in the fan vote involved the Paisley Pattern being incorporated through the black stripe but still being white, which made the black stripes in the concept art look a bit too grey.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The alternative options offered in the fan vote involved the Paisley Pattern being incorporated through the black stripe but still being white, which made the black stripes in the concept art look a bit too grey.

It’s more that it looked far clearer in the concept kit that won the vote. The finished article looks like it’s been held back almost.

11 hours ago, Empty It said:
15 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

6C9FE6E1-0472-4835-A12F-893575EB97FC.jpeg

On 27/06/2022 at 15:06, Number Six said:

FWQ29_QXwAACZVe?format=jpg&name=small

Not the worst by any means , despite the unfortunate similarities with Elgin Shitty.  The red adds a sorely needed touch of class.

The Book Depository’s looking not too bad , although the grassy knoll’s a bit overgrown