22/23 Premiership Kits

4 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Hearts away looks a belter of a tap. 

Decent publicity for the sponsor too as everyone will be googling stellar omada today. 

When they put the video that started with them googling "who is stellar omada" I thought it was going to be a really clever signing announcement. 

Disappointed, mainly because it means there's not a player in the league called Stellar Omada. 

Buy one of those new Hearts away shirts, say in large or extra large, and keep it in the plastic bag. Stick it in a drawer and when you bring it out in about ten years, it’ll likely be worth at least three times what you paid for it. Has the look of a solid investment about it, aside from being a decent looking top. Now, where did I put my Netherlands 1988 replica?……

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-61322455

Edited by pozbaird

Just a point to ponder: The English Football League has just allowed clubs to wear their away kit at home depending on what kit the opposition wear. This is designed to help colour blind folk apparently.

Colour blindness is more common than I thought. For example, I know a Hibs fan who has red/green blindness 1)yes,  it's ironic he's a Hibee 2) Hibs v Aberdeen must be a bugger to watch  

Edited by tamthebam

54 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Just a point to ponder: The English Football League has just allowed clubs to wear their away kit at home depending on what kit the opposition wear. This is designed to help colour blind folk apparently.

Colour blindness is more common than I thought. For example, I know a Hibs fan who has red/green blindness 1)yes,  it's ironic he's a Hibee 2) Hibs v Aberdeen must be a bugger to watch  

Last season, Hibs v Aberdeen was fcuking brutal for anyone to watch. 😜

19 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Glad to hear the away kit is a good one… we’ll probably wear it more than we wear the B&W stripes. Especially if those twats at the SPFL sanction another Livvy black or white kit. I’d like to have been in the meeting where Livvy submitted last season’s designs. It would have taken me all of two seconds to raise my hand and say ‘Erm, what are you planning to wear away to St Mirren?’.

To be fair black home kit seems to be our normal now although a nice amber kit would be fine. I'm not a fan of white kits to be honest but there's a rumour going around we're going for a white home kit and black away this year :D 

Motherwell kit is stinking as well, just something seems off about it. Hibs one isn't terrible though

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

When they put the video that started with them googling "who is stellar omada" I thought it was going to be a really clever signing announcement. 

Disappointed, mainly because it means there's not a player in the league called Stellar Omada. 

I would never watch a hearts video it usually leads to disappointment.  Funny though they done the same as my first instinct.  f**k sake I’m that messed up I’m thinking hearts way the now. 

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kilmarnocks home is shite, away is great, and 3rd kit will only be bought by hipsters in Luton who buy as many "wacky" tops as they can.

Didn't know Luton was a hipster hotspot.

Edited by Chefki Kuqi

Long been wanting to have a strip with white shoulders but this new kit is pretty honking. The white sides, the pointless graphic, the weird way the collar interacts with the green portion and indeed the green portion itself curving down far too quickly all make for a disappointing outing. 

Hope we'll be moving on from Joma soon, there hasn't been a good Hibs kit in ages. 

3 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

Didn't know Luton was a hipster hotspot.

If someone told me my life depended on me travelling to Luton and spotting someone sporting the new Kilmarnock ‘bus seat’ 3rd shirt….….

…..then I’d like to thank P&B for everything, goodbye and goodnight. 🙃

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

you're pluralising "apostrophe"  and therefore don't require an apostrophe on apostrophes. Shirley?

Has there ever been a debate on any subject tilted in favour of the person who uses better grammar and points out the deficiencies of another ? I always think by that point it’s getting pretty desperate.   

1 minute ago, Yorky said:

Has there ever been a debate on any subject tilted in favour of the person who uses better grammar and points out the deficiencies of another ? I always think by that point it’s getting pretty desperate.   

This opinion is so dull it's put me in a comma.

Early sales seem promising 

“After three days, we have sold an astonishing 800% more than we did in the first three days of sales last summer (albeit slightly caveated by Covid impact). It has been, by a distance, our most successful new home kit launch ever”

Edited by Yorky