22/23 Premiership Kits

Hibs home - poor

Motherwell home - decent but poorer for the plain claret back 

Celtic third - not bad

Sevco home kit - very average

Sevco away kit - shite

Kilmarnock - the collar ruins all of them, other than that H and A are average but 3rd is awful

Hearts - Home looks great, as they usually are these days.  Away is average, not a fan of the dots but I suppose you have to try something different. Colour scheme of white-maroon-white works well.

After a couple of seasons of reasonable efforts, are we going to see a return to the monstrosity kits we made our hallmark for a few years at St Johnstone??

5 hours ago, Swello said:

Hearts have probably got a strip that's hard to f**k up - and I really like this year's effort again. On the other hand, Hibs is a bit poor (or maybe the photo doesn't do much for it). Talking of photos - the Killie ones appear to have been taken on a late 2000's smartphone, which doesn't help but the home top looks decent and I quite like the 3rd top even though I feel like I shouldn't.

Our top was based on a mid-80's design that was (just) before my time - and I think they've done a good job with it and it's nice for a change away from the band.

SEASON 1982/1983 MOTHERWELL Gary McAllister Stock Photo, Royalty Free ...

How the fuck did he go from that to looking like Dobby from Harry Potter? 

33 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If ithat is their 2nd they will need a 3rd when visiting SMP.

Ah, the old days. How did we do it? How did we survive and watch a fitba’ match without this sort of thing blowing our minds and have us all screaming ‘We NEED 3rd kitssssss!’ Crazy days, the old days. Fcuking mental. 

9166EA31-3B6A-44C9-AF03-F4F89BD03126.jpeg

19 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Ah, the old days. How did we do it? How did we survive and watch a fitba’ match without this sort of thing blowing our minds and have us all screaming ‘We NEED 3rd kitssssss!’ Crazy days, the old days. Fcuking mental. 

9166EA31-3B6A-44C9-AF03-F4F89BD03126.jpeg

I've always assumed it was part of a TV deal that stuck and become the norm? Kits had to distinguishable on TV.

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
12 hours ago, kilMARKnock said:
Best set we have had for years, would just have wanted some variation in the collar:
319905153_Screenshot_20220617-054948_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.af162a9cae507a00fcec5343814ca715.jpg

The middle one looks like a bus seat

Your mum's a fucking bus seat.