New Kits. Season 2022/23

22 hours ago, broomiesniper said:

Montrose’s away kit, or possibly/hopefully a 3rd kit. Wasn’t a fan of the colours when it was being teased to us but looks better with badge and sponsorship 

8639D76E-7FE5-48E2-B9C3-F49E7C46EA3C.png

That’s a cracker! Reminds me of the pink Barcelona away strip from a year or two ago!

7 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:

What is the point of "teasing" shirts anyway? Reveal it, or don’t 

For a bit of fun, and drive engagement. Tease it and people talk about it until you see it in full, so it’ll naturally result in more sales as opposed to just dropping the thing. 

On 22/06/2022 at 23:11, par-adise said:

Big fan of the shirt but whoever signed off the white shorts needs to have a word with themselves.

The Pars wore similar shirts with white shorts in the 60s. Probably their most successful period - Scottish Cup win, and a European semi-final. Much better than the previous black ones.

2 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

The Pars wore similar shirts with white shorts in the 60s. Probably their most successful period - Scottish Cup win, and a European semi-final. Much better than the previous black ones.

We wore black shorts when we won the Scottish Cup in 61 and 68.

8 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

For a bit of fun, and drive engagement. Tease it and people talk about it until you see it in full, so it’ll naturally result in more sales as opposed to just dropping the thing. 

Yeah, I guess so. Just seems a boring pain in the arse to me, but then I guess I'm getting old.

I was slightly horrified when i saw the draft for the Alloa 3rd strip , But in the flesh it looks ok 

Tangerine (Dundee united ) kinda look to it , i know one of the players feared being slagged rotten for it though  🙂

image.jpeg.887f33d19dbb30eb5db5edd965ce0490.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

I was slightly horrified when i saw the draft for the Alloa 3rd strip , But in the flesh it looks ok 

Tangerine (Dundee united ) kinda look to it , i know one of the players feared being slagged rotten for it though  🙂

image.jpeg.887f33d19dbb30eb5db5edd965ce0490.jpeg

More Blackpool vibes for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, A Username With Mo In It said:

Just noticed. No classic diamond on the Airdrie kit this year?

671866654_Screenshot2022-08-23at14-49-06MyPhotos.png.2a91c640082572c334d9b2ae61918209.png

They've had trouble with distribution of their proper kits for this season. Presumably they will eventually get delivered, and until then they're wearing these "temporary" home kits. If it's working for them though, why change it imo.