New Kits. Season 2022/23

12 hours ago, 101 said:

Why don't the folk who are the main strip sponsor actually employ someone to come up with a reasonable image to stick on the kit, that's just an unreadable mess

You would think a digital marketing and Web design business would manage to do better... 

Alloa one looks a bit weird. Why do they need a third kit anyway?

Falkirk top is actually OK, but the sponsor's logo is far too big and the text is far too small so it just looks bizarre. Also should be white shorts really.

Looks like we're going for pinstripes. Can work depending on the collar, the sleeves etc. Hope it's black shorts though. 

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Alloa one looks a bit weird. Why do they need a third kit anyway?

We have a white away top, so both home and away will clash with Dunfermline.

1 hour ago, Dink said:

We have a white away top, so both home and away will clash with Dunfermline.

Your home shouldn't. Our kit seems to be mainly all white, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

As a fan of a team with very similar colours to Falkirk, I totally get that any single-colour kits are inferior to the navy kit and white shorts, but that is probably one of the best attempts at it I've seen. The sponsor though... that could ruin any kit tbh.

Dunfermline with a cracker imo. I liked their all-black with white pinstripe effort from a couple of years ago, but I equally like the white shirt with black pinstripes. The Pars get a lot out of what they have for home kits imo.

289988046_3023659841189810_4470914809312034974_n.jpg

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Your home shouldn't. Our kit seems to be mainly all white, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

Yeah, having seen Dunfermline's kit there shouldn't be any clash with our home top. I genuinely can't think why we need a third top now.

On 22/06/2022 at 21:48, lochgellyPAR said:

Defo has to be black shorts!!!

Have to say the white shorts ruin it. Why are lots of teams seemingly getting this so wrong?  Falkirk's navy navy and more navy effort is depressingly dull, and so far that's at least ours, DA, Alloa, ICT, Cove, Ayr, Partick all with new monochrome strips that are drawing mainly negative responses. Do I remember it correctly that this trend in fcuking up traditional team colours came from a FIFA directive for the USA World Cup?