2022/2023 Championship Ticket Prices and Season Ticket numbers

1 hour ago, Broath Boy said:

There is no PATG for Arbroath, online sales only for home and away up until ko, as per last season.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

It just means how much a one off game is, not literally PATG price 

Do either of you have the prices per game?

Arbroath FC prices

(from there Facebook page)

Admission prices for Season 2022/23 are as follows;

Terracing

£20 - Adults
£13 - Concessions
£23 - Adult and 1 child
£25 - Adult and 2 children

Coelbrew Main Stand (Sections F, G and H for Arbroath supporters and Sections A and B for Away Support)

£22 - Adults
£15 - Concessions
£25 - Adult and 1 child
£28 - Adult and 2 children

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

1222 season tickets sold as of tonight for Arbroath

Still no got mine 😂

Excellent total. Should be very close to 1300 by Saturday.

I’m pretty sure our 1200 total last season included around 150-200 half season tickets so looking to be a 25-30% increase on this time last year.

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

Excellent total. Should be very close to 1300 by Saturday.

I’m pretty sure our 1200 total last season included around 150-200 half season tickets so looking to be a 25-30% increase on this time last year.

My total is out of date.... 

it is now at least 1223 cause I’ve only gone and done it 

Id say we have between 1700 and 1900.  There was 1900 The Caley fans there on Saturday and Gardiner reckons our walk ups are usually 200/300.  Folk still away on holiday too.

Arbroath FC prices
(from there Facebook page)
Admission prices for Season 2022/23 are as follows;   Terracing   £20 - Adults £13 - Concessions £23 - Adult and 1 child £25 - Adult and 2 children     Coelbrew Main Stand (Sections F, G and H for Arbroath supporters and Sections A and B for Away Support)   £22 - Adults £15 - Concessions £25 - Adult and 1 child £28 - Adult and 2 children
I don't agree with charging more for the stand. Some people can't stand for numerous reasons and having to pay extra because of that is not very inclusive. Also don't think its justified paying over £20.

Other than that I think the club has done a great job in fan engagement and promotion of the club and the ground was looking great for the cup games.

41 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

I don't agree with charging more for the stand. Some people can't stand for numerous reasons and having to pay extra because of that is not very inclusive. Also don't think its justified paying over £20.

Other than that I think the club has done a great job in fan engagement and promotion of the club and the ground was looking great for the cup games.

Years ago it was an extra quid to sit in the stand, but that ended, don't see the point of it been brought back, tbh suppose they new seats have to be paid for

The problem we have with seating, and I’m pretty sure the reason why they’ve increased the price and made it pre booking only, is simply because we don’t have enough of it.

We really should have well over 1000 seats for where we are now, to meet the demand and to be in line with the wants of some modern supporters. If we continue to perform at this level then we are simply going to have to look at (sympathetic) ways of increasing the seating capacity by a few hundred.

I am not for one minute extolling the benefits of seating as, personally, I will stand until no longer physically able to do so. However many fans much prefer sitting at the fitba particularly elderly, disabled or fans who are used to it and don’t have the option of standing on a weekly basis.

When I used to take my kids when they were very young they liked to move around the ground - stand in various places and then go to the stand for a bit. Can’t do that now unfortunately but totally understandable as the larger our crowds get, the more people want to sit and the only way of guaranteeing that at the moment is to buy a specific ticket.

I do agree that £2 extra is a bit much, perhaps £1, however I would imagine the majority of those purchasing stand season or match day tickets will be concessions

Edited by Tattie36

Penultimate update from us / me

1303 sold going by latest update on twitter this morning. We are aiming for 1320. Think that’s great. An improvement on the 1200 from last season. Part Time wise nobody will even come anywhere close to that 

Big boost financially 

• 3 weeks later...

Have any clubs pledged that the PATG prices will remain fixed for the season?

With todays news on energy prices continuing to increase is it inevitable clubs have to increase prices to counter, in which case with ST already bought is it the 'fair weather' fan and away supporter that are going to be hit. The former being he very group that clubs want to entice more such they would commit to ST in the future?