2022/2023 Championship Ticket Prices and Season Ticket numbers

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

872 sold so far for Arbroath

Still to buy mine there’s no reason to with our first home game being a week into August 

On track for last seasons 1200 again 

Yeah, I’ve not bought mine yet either. As you say, no rush. Out of the 7 guys I went with last season who had season tickets, I think 4 or 5 still need to buy so confident we’ll easily match 1200.

3 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Yeah, I’ve not bought mine yet either. As you say, no rush. Out of the 7 guys I went with last season who had season tickets, I think 4 or 5 still need to buy so confident we’ll easily match 1200.

Aye. Same with my dad and pals. Was going to buy one on Friday but ended up steaming on Saturday through in Montrose instead. Would be decent to have the option of paying in 2/3 instalments. 

34 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aye. Same with my dad and pals. Was going to buy one on Friday but ended up steaming on Saturday through in Montrose instead. Would be decent to have the option of paying in 2/3 instalments. 

That would definitely be a good idea. I’ve just been hit with an £800 garage bill and going on holiday next week. Still going to buy my ST but paying 3 x £80 would be a much better option for me at the moment. 

11 hours ago, Shibuya said:

Ayr just over 800 now apparently - always a slow burner untll just before the league starts. 

Nearer 850 today , we tend to get a good number  of our sales in last couple of weeks before season starts , I know people I go with are waiting to pay with this months salary 

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Arbroath sold 1107 season tickets so far. Via our latest update on YouTube

That’s good going. I still know 2 or 3 who haven’t bought theirs yet.

I think that’s a fair bit more than this time last season, that 1200+ total included half season tickets did it not?

29 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

That’s good going. I still know 2 or 3 who haven’t bought theirs yet.

I think that’s a fair bit more than this time last season, that 1200+ total included half season tickets did it not?

Yeah everyone I know that’s still to get haven’t got yet including myself. Friday pay day and I’ll sort it 

Paul Reid mentioned it’s the best it’s ever been at this early stage of the season. Could well overtake the 1200 by a good margin 

3 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

There is no PATG for Arbroath, online sales only for home and away up until ko, as per last season.

It just means how much a one off game is, not literally PATG price 

Edited by 1320Lichtie