SJFA members in the West

They have been good at bragging how much cash they have been paying out and trying to tempt club's to join their membership but not very forthcoming to tell everyone the size off their membership I wonder why that is !

18 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

They have been good at bragging how much cash they have been paying out and trying to tempt club's to join their membership but not very forthcoming to tell everyone the size off their membership I wonder why that is !

They’ve lost Pollok and got Darvel nae fans 🤣

16 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

We'll find out soon enough when they do the draw, whenever that is going to be.

2 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

We'll find out soon enough when they do the draw, whenever that is going to be.

How poor is that you have to wait until a draw is made I thought they had modernised and telling everyone they are not the old co ?

3 minutes ago, South_Pride said:

So after all the begging, all the embarrassing touting of money and hilariously unprofessional and poorly grammatically written statements…

They are actually down in members? 🤣

Close but not quite, I make it:

No longer members: Fauldhouse, Pollok, Renfrew, Whitletts

New/returning members: Bellshill, Darvel, Royal Albert, Rutherglen Glencairn, Vale of Clyde, Lossiemouth United

TBC: Syngenta?

21 minutes ago, South_Pride said:

...They are actually down in members? 🤣

Net gain of one in the north in the shape of Lossie United, net loss of one in the east with Syngenta and Fauldhouse out but Harthill in, in the west there are Royal Albert, Bellshill, Darvel and Glencairn back in but Pollok, Harthill out so I make that a net gain of two overall on info we have so far. Forth, Neilston and Whitletts Vics who have been mentioned in the thread were already out in 2021-22. Nothing to get hugely worked up about in either direction so far in other words.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

Net gain of one in the north in the shape of Lossie United, net loss of one in the east with Syngenta and Fauldhouse out but Harthill in, in the west there are Royal Albert, Bellshill, Darvel and Glencairn back in but Pollok, Harthill out so I make that a net gain of two overall on info we have so far. Forth, Neilston and Whitletts Vics who have been mentioned in the thread were already out in 2021-22. Nothing to get hugely worked up about so far in either direction so far in other words.

Whitletts were members last year.

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Take it Forth and Neilston are added to the no longer members as stated above ?

No they were already non members last season (and thus playing in the Strathclyde Cup).

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

Not listed here but I guess it's wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_Scottish_Junior_Cup

Do a ctrl + F, they are listed in the second round.

Edited by Ginaro

18 teams in the Strathclyde Demolition Cup last year. Three have become licensed (Bonnyton, Kilwinning & Rutherglen).

Still in the cup: Drumchapel, Neilston, St. Cadoc's, Forth Wanderers, Port Glasgow, Finnart, BSC, Campbeltown, Glenvale, Harmony Row, Kilsyth Athletic, St. Peter's

New to the cup (dropped out of juniors): Whitletts, Renfrew, Kello

New to the cup (and new to the league): Easterhouse, Eglinton, Rossvale Academy, Thorn Athletic, West Park United

Rejoined the SJFA: Royal Albert, Vale of Clyde. Bellshill

Edited by stanley

21 minutes ago, KRayr said:

And you lot went in the huff in turn shafting your own club out crazy good money that will only improve year on year and laughable thing is you got rightly what you deserved from the sjfa. 

The committee got it spot on. The SJFA were attempting to make themselves relevant, the demise has begun. Looking forward to watching it as a senior club :)