SJFA members in the West

41 weekends between July 30th and 7th May. Possibly lose at least one as the Saturday's 24th December. 30 league games, Scottish, SCC, WoSFL, and Junior.

Full fixture list is meant to be put out as well. Saw the problems in the EoS Conference X last season where clubs wouldn't move weekend fixtures to facilitate Junior Cup games.

The East of Scotland want NOTHING to do with the SJFA - that much is blatantly obvious. The WoSFL still try and accommodate them. I'm surprised at Darvel. I thought them dropping "Juniors" from their name signalled they wanted nothing more to do with SJFA. As an SJFA "fanboy" I'm pleased to see clubs returning.

Darvel must be desperate to jump back into bed with that mob ! Maybe it's because they are barred from the West next season or they see the money that the finalists got and they want some of it ? Darvel are not showing any ambition to move forward with a decision like that .

30 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Darvel must be desperate to jump back into bed with that mob ! Maybe it's because they are barred from the West next season or they see the money that the finalists got and they want some of it ? Darvel are not showing any ambition to move forward with a decision like that .

how does this illustrate a lack of ambition? 

15 minutes ago, Shanner said:

how does this illustrate a lack of ambition? 

Giving yourself more games , more travelling you have a big chance of getting an away game up north in the early rounds which are not cheap playing against teams who are not quite up to darvels standard meaning more injuries ? So voluntary putting yourself in this position will hinder your ambition to win the league .

24 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Giving yourself more games , more travelling you have a big chance of getting an away game up north in the early rounds which are not cheap playing against teams who are not quite up to darvels standard meaning more injuries ? So voluntary putting yourself in this position will hinder your ambition to win the league .

Winning the league is one thing.

Curious to know if some of the top clubs in the Wosfl really want to win the playoffs.

The farce that was Darvel scratching out of a cup tie and half the team going awol v Tranent was hardly showing ambition.

Add in the Talbot fans on here called the LL the Legoland League.

9 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Winning the league is one thing.

Curious to know if some of the top clubs in the Wosfl really want to win the playoffs.

The farce that was Darvel scratching out of a cup tie and half the team going awol v Tranent was hardly showing ambition.

Add in the Talbot fans on here called the LL the Legoland League.

If these teams really don t want to go up , which I doubt that they don t then why stay in a league and hold others back who want to go up. Also this was the reason the wosfl was formed to be part of a pyramid where teams could work their way up the divisions

Edited by wow-wee

3 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

If these teams really don t want to go up , which I doubt that they don t then why stay in a league and hold others back who want to go up.

What's in the LL that would rock say Talbot's boat?

27 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Hawd the bus here - I thought that having the willingness and means to travel nationwide was part and parcel of being ambitious? You seem to be displaying a small time, dare I say Junior mentality here. 🙁.

How are they going to cope with life in League 2 if they can't cope with the odd trip to Dyce?

Anyway, an ambitious team shouldn't be scared to fight on multiple fronts, especially with their resources. To do otherwise is a loser mentality. 

41 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Like Tranent?