Michael Beagley - Dunfermline Athletic 

Joe Tait - Spartans

Andy Mair - Bonnyrigg 

Jackson Barker - Musselburgh 

Craig Turnbull - HWU

Greg Nicol

Greg Redmond

Tom Cowley

Couple of decent youngsters in there who I would like to have see stay.  Maybe a couple of others who I have missed.

Confirmed recruits so far are:-

Jack Sayers - Blackburn 

Errol Douglas - LTHV

Darren Downie - Musselburgh 

Mark McConnel - CSS

Liam Gray - Gala Fairydean 

7 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Another decent signing.  Gave us a torrid time when he played with Musselburgh 🇦🇹🇦🇹

2476EE2F-8DC5-429B-8643-2269880F8495.png

The best signing you will make this season and Darren D will be your 2nd. Sometimes I think it is wrong when a player retuns to a club after a few years away, but Darren is certainly going to give you a number of goals this season, so all best to our top scorer for past 3 seasons or so.

Jordon Orru is a class player and for me, the best left back come wing half in the league. Is always looking to get passed opposition moidfielders and defence and puts in some great crosses into the box. Probably Burgh's best signing in last 3 years. Again all best to Joe. Certainly both signings give you a better chance of finishing higher in the league this season.

38 minutes ago, albynpark said:

A lot of midfielders signed. Let's hope they can all give us a good Scottish Cup run

Whilst we all remember the good cup run of a few years ago, I’d settle for a decent league challenge.  Having lost Tranent to a higher league I think Lithgae will be the team to beat (Think Penicuik have lost a number of their better players so again no idea how they will go).

Lots of new faces at Broxburn as I believe there is a few more in the pipeline but will need to hit the ground running.

Up supporting the BU's at Broxburn today. A good preseason friendly spoiled by an unlucky injury to your number 8.

Much better pitch than our last visit. Looked to be playing the same as the one the BU's play on which probably assisted us get the win.

Connor Wallace is still really slow with his decision making when he has the ball. Thinks about throwing it to 5 different players before he does anything. It used to frustrate the BU fans when he was our back up keeper.

I thought your team looked good in defence and midfield maybe just lacked a bit up top. Sort that out and they can mount a challenge.

Good luck for the season ahead......and remember to beat Lithgae Rose.

On 15/07/2022 at 16:44, the touchline man said:

aye defo - am sure baith darren and joe will progress - noo theyve left the burra - and its defo a step up gaun tae the brox for these lads!! kin a ask whit "moidfielders" is cee jay? thats a new yin oan me bruvver😕☺️

Think it's likely a typo, like if I were to call you a pathetic tawt.

What have you and the Hit Man erse got against Cj?

14 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Up supporting the BU's at Broxburn today. A good preseason friendly spoiled by an unlucky injury to your number 8.

Much better pitch than our last visit. Looked to be playing the same as the one the BU's play on which probably assisted us get the win.

Connor Wallace is still really slow with his decision making when he has the ball. Thinks about throwing it to 5 different players before he does anything. It used to frustrate the BU fans when he was our back up keeper.

I thought your team looked good in defence and midfield maybe just lacked a bit up top. Sort that out and they can mount a challenge.

Good luck for the season ahead......and remember to beat Lithgae Rose.

Regards to Connor, the passing it about in the back he is definitely not the player for it, so I hope they rethink that soon.  We will have to be better come the start of the season and the highlight will of course be beating Lithgae 😂.

Good luck to BU's next season too