Armenia v Scotland

Did Robertson even bother travelling to Armenia?

If McGinn and Adams deliver the same shite as the previous three games Clarke should be hauled over coals.

Edit - I just saw that he didn't go. He must have a fortnight anniversary party for losing the Champions League final to go to.

Edited by Detournement

Only 11 subs.  Injuries more extensive than we thought.

I suppose, we'd rather have had defensive issues than attacking ones...  At least Stewart, Turnbull, Ferguson, Brown, Campbell, Christie are attacking.  Hickey, Ralston and O'Donnell cover the wing back positions.  

We're in serious trouble if we have a centre back injury.  We go to a back four with McTominay one of the centre halves?  Eek.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

1 minute ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Only 11 subs.  Injuries more extensive than we thought.

I suppose, we'd rather have had defensive issues than attacking ones...  At least Stewart, Turnbull, Ferguson, Brown, Campbell, Christie are attacking.  Hickey, Ralston and O'Donnell cover the wing back positions.  

We're in serious trouble if we have a centre back injury.  We go to a back four with McTominay one of the centre halves?  Eek.

Our centre back pool is Hanley, Hendry, mckenna, cooper, souttar, tierney. Seriously unlucky to not have 3 of those available. 

Be annoyed if robertson, mckenna and souttar is the start of another can't be bothered generation, pulling out of squads and then playing the following week for their clubs,.

Nothing Clarke can do at CB with the options available (probs a 5 but could be a 4) but I'm surprised McGinn, McGregor and Adams all start again. Taylor over Hickey is weird, too, given the former wasn't even on the bench for the first two games. 

Amazed some think thats three at the back, theres no way McTominay or Hendry are playing at left centre back, Its a back 4 with McTom, McGreg and Gikmour as a midfield 3, with Armstrong and McGinn supporting Adams. Actually the strongest team he could pick

Just now, accies1874 said:

Nothing Clarke can do at CB with the options available (probs a 5 but could be a 4) but I'm surprised McGinn, McGregor and Adams all start again. Taylor over Hickey is weird, too, given the former wasn't even on the bench for the first two games. 

I’m assuming it’s just a wee reward for Taylor turning up all the time when he knows he’ll hardly play. Which i suppose is fine. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m assuming it’s just a wee reward for Taylor turning up all the time when he knows he’ll hardly play. Which i suppose is fine. 

Ferguson and Turnbull are the same tbf. At least Brown knows he'll get a couple of minutes at the end of the odd game. 

I think the reality is the players are all fucked from a long season which ended a month ago and theyre still playing games. It's no surprise they are all breaking down with injuries and fatigue, if a was Robertson who's played nearly every league game and in 3 Cup runs all which got to finals I'd be begging for a break.