Armenia v Scotland

29 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

...aa494813e8b51740fbd3f2a9cd03b6e0.jpg

I think we need Armstrong in for this one, and I think McGregor should sit this one out along with McGinn, but otherwise that's the team I'd go with (if not quite that shape, but that's splitting hairs for the way they'd play). I also wouldn't be against another of the centre backs playing in the middle of the back three (in place of Turnbull further up the pitch) because this is the type of match where the back three has worked before. 

17 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Gordopolis said:

Get Christie out, waste of jersey. Id drop robertson too...start hickey. Agree re patterson. Id also start Brown, Adams has been shite recently. McGinn lucky to hang on.

Careful what you wish for.  Adams has been as good as he'd been able to be.  Christie and Robertson aren't the problem.

I'd agree on Patterson, and I can see value in a Turnbull-like player, who is both fit and motivated.  McGinn has been struggling.

Wholesale changes for inexperienced players is very high risk.

Careful what you wish for.  Adams has been as good as he'd been able to be.  Christie and Robertson aren't the problem.
I'd agree on Patterson, and I can see value in a Turnbull-like player, who is both fit and motivated.  McGinn has been struggling.
Wholesale changes for inexperienced players is very high risk.
Perhaps...but wholesale changes would have negated a 3 0 loss to an absolute gang of a team

4 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Apparently some "significant" injury doubts for this so I'd imagine there'll be a lot rotation.

Has the level of criticism meant that some of them have had their feelings hurt?

4 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

Apparently some "significant" injury doubts for this so I'd imagine there'll be a lot rotation.

McKenna went off injured on Saturday so it’s probable he’s one of them.

Which would leave us with no-one accustomed to the left-hand-side position in the highly likely event he persists with the 3 centre halves.

21 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
22 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Get Christie out, waste of jersey. Id drop robertson too...start hickey. Agree re patterson. Id also start Brown, Adams has been shite recently. McGinn lucky to hang on.

And what do Ross McCormack and young Gary Mackay-Steven have to do to get a game?

Just difficult to see anything other than a 0-0 or 1-0 win here isn't it.
It is. Confidence must be low, none of the players will be firing on all cylinders physically, it's 1 million degrees, 6 hour flight that we only made yesterday...

...all the ready-made excuses that we've seen several times before.

2 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

It is. Confidence must be low, none of the players will be firing on all cylinders physically, it's 1 million degrees, 6 hour flight that we only made yesterday...

...all the ready-made excuses that we've seen several times before.

Winning this game would show we really have moved on from the shaky teams we've had in the past.  Failing to win is just yet another Georgia.

Any win at all would be just fine, and we can get on with forgetting all about this month.

16 minutes ago, HuttonDressedAsLahm said:

Winning this game would show we really have moved on from the shaky teams we've had in the past.  Failing to win is just yet another Georgia.

Any win at all would be just fine, and we can get on with forgetting all about this month.

I don't really think it would. Armenia were San Marino-esque in Glasgow.