Armenia v Scotland

Just now, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

If we hadn't conceded first then it would be 2-0 and everyone would be happy. Armenia are no mugs and under normal circumstances we'd be happy with a draw.

If my grandmother had wheels, she’d be a bike.

Armstrong is club teammates with Adams too, of course, which will be to both their benefit for Scotland. It's strange Armstrong isn't seen as a first choice the way, eg. McGinn, is. I suppose Ryan Christie's goal against Serbia gave him a ton of credit which has only now finally run out. Get him out the way of Armstrong being selected from now on.

A lot of hysteria on this thread. It's an end of season game and, sing it with me, there are no easy games in international football.

Our midfield have looked very tidy and even before the sending off a goal for us felt inevitable.

John McGinn channeling Jamie Dolan (one for Jags fans over 30...and Ayr fans) to get the boy sent off was both embarrassing and wonderful shithousery.

That is probably the worst Scotland defending I have ever seen over a 45 minute period. Absolute shambles.

Jack Hendry is all over the place. Greg Taylor is giving him zero help down that side (and offering nothing going forward). Grant Hanley having another stinker. And McTominay is lost on that side with Patterson. 

I'm not sure who is meant to be leading that back line, I assume Hanley but it's been absolutely dreadful

Love Armstrong obviously - he offers a dynamism that no other player we have does.

Always on the move, gambling and able to create some space.

Doesn’t mean he should start every game, but I do love the boy.

If we hadn't conceded first then it would be 2-0 and everyone would be elated. Armenia are no mugs and under normal circumstances we'd be happy with a draw.
Armenia should have been 2 0 up before we scored and 3 1 up after we scored.
Ifs and buts work both ways.
Clarke has been handed a gift here

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

A lot of hysteria on this thread. It's an end of season game and, sing it with me, there are no easy games in international football.

Ireland had one a few days ago