Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Add Gordon Forrest to the list, have heard Asghar is a fan.

I’m torn between Tony being too thin skinned (lol) for the inevitable shit shower that will rain on his big baldy napper if he appoints his young lad or, still on a mad buzz after Tam Courts was a relative success and him being COMPLETELY FUCKING VINDICATED, maybe that Bond villain ego of his will flick two digits at the naysayers screaming nepotism and get young Adam in the door.

Jack Ross would be my pick but not sure he’d want to work under big Tone.

Do think Ashgar would like a 'laptop manager' tbh. No idea if Courts is one of those but he gives off that type of vibe. I think a Maloney, MacPhee or Liam Fox type could be a shout.

41 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Seems very, very strange young Ashgar come out in the news with what he did yesterday.

Inb4 Tony goes with Courts to Croatia, allowing Adam to take the job while not going against his word yesterday.

25 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Add Gordon Forrest to the list, have heard Asghar is a fan.

I’m torn between Tony being too thin skinned (lol) for the inevitable shit shower that will rain on his big baldy napper if he appoints his young lad or, still on a mad buzz after Tam Courts was a relative success and him being COMPLETELY FUCKING VINDICATED, maybe that Bond villain ego of his will flick two digits at the naysayers screaming nepotism and get young Adam in the door.

Jack Ross would be my pick but not sure he’d want to work under big Tone.

Yeah Forrest is a good shout. Likely to fit the model better than a more traditional 'manager'. 

Jack Ross would be funny for the seethe, but apart from that I'm not convinced.

Expected to see Derek McInnes on this list due to his prior connections.

Also good to see Dundee fans throwing out numerous reasons for Jack Ross not taking their job and conveniently missing “didn’t want to join a joke club” off the list.

Edited by Sortmeout

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Also good to see Dundee fans throwing out numerous reasons for Jack Ross not taking their job and conveniently missing “didn’t want to join a joke clue” off the list.

That prior connection mostly involved him standing around, pointing at opposition players and telling other people to track their runs. Whilst getting paid £4k a week.

These are not fond memories.

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Also good to see Dundee fans throwing out numerous reasons for Jack Ross not taking their job and conveniently missing “didn’t want to join a joke clue” off the list.

p0b1w3n5.jpg

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

That prior connection mostly involved him standing around, pointing at opposition players and telling other people to track their runs. Whilst getting paid £4k a week.

These are not fond memories.

That’s a terrible misrepresentation.  What about the 20 square passes every game?

11 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Just remembered that guy who got a Tam Courts tattoo last week.

The only more poorly timed United themed tattoo is the one that guy got to celebrate our 2014 Scottish Cup victory before the final had been played...

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

In regards to Ross, there's a boy that does seem to genuinely be ITK with Dundee on our own forum (went through all of his posts and only produced one dud that I can see):

So if United want JR, they'll need to convince the wife.

Becoming manager of Dundee United one guaranteed way of losing any reputation as a shagger 

55 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Also good to see Dundee fans throwing out numerous reasons for Jack Ross not taking their job and conveniently missing “didn’t want to join a joke club” off the list.

Ye fucked it.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Good to see you've found your bollocks again after a season of pathetically crawling on the Dundee thread 😂