Last season's Division 4 Clubs

55 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Are Finnart being promoted just because they won Div 4 or is it because they also meet the ground criteria? Do none of the other Div 4 clubs from last season meet the criteria as well?

Finnart are going into the Third Division as they both meet the criteria and won the Fourth Division.

The other Fourth Division teams, as long as they meet the criteria and are accepted by the clubs for membership, will join the league in the bottom tier.

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

Finnart are going into the Third Division as they both meet the criteria and won the Fourth Division.

The other Fourth Division teams, as long as they meet the criteria and are accepted by the clubs for membership, will join the league in the bottom tier.

I thought that there was no promotion from Division 4 or is that something else that’s changing as we go along?

51 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

I thought that there was no promotion from Division 4 or is that something else that’s changing as we go along?

Only teams that have met the WOSFL criteria are allowed to be promoted.
All teams in division 4 were given a leeway of 2 years to get this sorted and as far as I'm aware each team now has to own their own park.
The two teams I knew of was Harthill Royal and Campbeltown Pupils.  Harthill have let for the EOSFL, unknown reason for leaving and I've not heard of anything from Campbeltown.   Finnart did not won their own park as far as I knew so I don't think they were allowed to be promoted.  Has this changed ?

fairweather said

"It's not clear to those not in the know.

Supposedly there's a recommendation to accept Div4 + applicant clubs as full members as they meet the minimum requirements. Which is why there is a 3rd & 4th Divisions or 3rd Division Conferences proposal.

This is potentially not being decided until the AGM. Which is all the way on the 25th."

So we will know further on the 25th of June

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

17 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Would have thought Campbeltown were closer to meeting ground requirements than Finnart.

Only thing outstanding for the ground criteria was their fence round the park and when i was there, the first half o the season,  the fence was half way built and they said they would have it finished in a few months