Champions League 2022/23

Coooombe

I'm just disappointed Real only scored 5 😂

Still, that's a Real Madrid side trailing a decent but hardly amazing Barcelona by 8 points in La Liga, sticking an easy 5 past a Liverpool side who earlier this season dished Rangers for 7 (SEVEN) at Ibrox. 

PLEASING. 

6 hours ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

I'm just disappointed Real only scored 5 😂

Still, that's a Real Madrid side trailing a decent but hardly amazing Barcelona by 8 points in La Liga, sticking an easy 5 past a Liverpool side who earlier this season dished Rangers for 7 (SEVEN) at Ibrox. 

PLEASING. 

It wasn’t too dissimilar to that game with the home side starting well with a lot of the momentum before fizzling out entirely after a couple of things went against them second half.

11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I was looking forward to seeing Owen's mug in the studio post match, but Stevie G being present is an added bonus. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Unreal the amount of wonga that is passed round English football, yet looks like the league could potentially drop 3/4 teams out of the Champions League going into the last 8.

It’s happened a lot in recent years and hardly surprising when considering the season the 3/4 teams are having.