Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

It's telling that the guys that are owning their actions and not giving a f**k I.e Davide and Demi are handling things and Andrew being reactive and having meltdowns is getting the piss taken out of him.

Absolutely amazing TV that.  Andrew claiming he couldn't remember tittygate 48 hours after it happened is hilarious. The boy needs taken out for his own good because he's a tangled mess. 

Luca and Gemma should comfortably win but Luca being a paranoid mess even though he's absolutely definitely not bothered whenever Gemma walks past one of the other guys could be their downfall. Davide and Ekin-Su to win and one of them to steal the money is the dream. 

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

Although I did find it a bit bizarre hearing Coco outright say he sucked her tits and said he wanted to shag her instead of some cringeworthy beauty salon or breakfast analogy. 

This was good.you can imagine the rest of them would have said that he was eating fried eggs and wanted to break in to the closed salon. Enjoying that JonCoco is causing some scenes.

8 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Luca is also a psychopath.

How can he not see that Gemma isn’t interested in anyone else? Doesn’t her best mate go out with Billy’s best mate? They know each other ffs.

This is my first year watching…is it always like this? Andrew downgrading his own confession of “sucking her tits or whatever” to “licking her tits or whatever” made me laugh more than anything else on TV this year. 

4 minutes ago, MSU said:

This is my first year watching…is it always like this? Andrew downgrading his own confession of “sucking her tits or whatever” to “licking her tits or whatever” made me laugh more than anything else on TV this year. 

‘Or whatever’ is such a class wee add on to the sentence. 

So that’s all of the girls taking back their original guys within two days (?) of Casa Amor, confirming that it’s increasingly becoming a waste of time for anything other than half an episode of scenes and that any guy doing CA from now on should be dealing with it as a ‘lads holiday’ given there’s no consequences anyway. Liam pulled this last year and won FFS😂😂