Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:
12 hours ago, Ignoramus said:
Jacques is an absolute certainty to switch at Casa Amor, that’s gonna be the big moment of the series when it happens

Is it the girls turn to go to casa amor this year?

It is, the guys were in Casa Amor last series. 

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The went to the salon stuff is absolute cringe. Why do they make talking about shit like that more cringey every year?

Exactly, why can't they just be adults and say "I gave him a w**k then he fingered me senseless"?

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The went to the salon stuff is absolute cringe. Why do they make talking about shit like that more cringey every year?

Was there not one year where the boys called themselves the "Do Bits Society" or some such guff?

Yeah, it seems to get more toe-curling every series. Given some of the really grim stuff they have to do in the 'challenges' and just some of the conversations they have in general, it seems odd to draw the line at saying the word "handjob", etc. 

Tash is deluded and gets away with it because of the pity element. 

Something that always amuses me is the Twitter polarisation between girls and guys. I thought it was obvious to everyone Ekin Sue is attention seeking and trouble making (brilliant tv) but a lot of woman on Twitter are acting like she's being bullied by the whole cast and has done nothing that would lead to people not trusting her. 

Gemma is the youngest contestant by about 5 year yet she seems to be the most level headed in and mature in there.  I'm guessing the reason is that she's already the daughter of a multimillionaire so isn't really fussed about 50 large and as a result isn't acting like an utter maniac.