Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

Luca is losing the head. He's (rightfully) panicking about Gemma losing interest and you can tell it's putting her off him.
Self-fulfilling prophecy.
He's being pretty needy and obv he's going to have a head's gone when I assume she calls him Jacques by mistake.
He needs to just brush it off, but he won't and that's her out ball.

Genuinely don't understand the lack of interest in Paige in the villa
Aye, here and the blondie (Tasha?) are nice, the others a bit meh.
Feckin Sue seems like she might be a bit of a validation vacuum.

Gemma and Luca are both arseholes. Gemma has zero patter and, more seriously, Luca seems like a horrible controlling fud.

Haven't seen the show before and had no intention of ever doing so but watching a bunch of arseholes in a villa is about as addictive as watching a bunch of wankers in a house used to be back in the day, except they're a bit more honest about getting their fingers and tops. I'm glad that we've moved on from the Gemma show as I really don't get some of the fascination about her. She looks like her dad, she talks like her dad, and she's as fucking dull as her dad.

Haven't seen the show before and had no intention of ever doing so but watching a bunch of arseholes in a villa is about as addictive as watching a bunch of wankers in a house used to be back in the day, except they're a bit more honest about getting their fingers and tops. I'm glad that we've moved on from the Gemma show as I really don't get some of the fascination about her. She looks like her dad, she talks like her dad, and she's as fucking dull as her dad.

Mrs topcat is hooked and I’m getting increasingly distracted

Gemma seems to be struggling to comprehend that if people don’t know she’s the daughter of a millionaire then she’s a 7 or 8 instead of a 9 or 10