Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

On 20/07/2022 at 16:47, Ignoramus said:

Four newbies going in tonight after the dumping, a reflection of just how dull this season is and was going to be when it was left with the same long-standing couples as before.

Thoroughly looking forward to them being ignored roundly before being voted off by the originals over the coming weeks 🙄

And there’s three of them gone, with the last one getting punted with Danica next. What was the point?

Reece might have to go down as the most sauceless Islander of all time. I genuinely think I could have made a better fist of it. 

He also speaks like he is trapped underwater but somehow reading off an autocue. 

Edited by DrewDon

10 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

And there’s three of them gone, with the last one getting punted with Danica next. What was the point?

Yeah, those 4 coming in was utterly pointless.  What was that, 2 full days they were there? I'll watch this until Sunday's final now as I've seen most of it, but what a shite series.  My prediction - 

Next to go - Danica/Jamie, leaving -

Paige/Adam, Luca/Gemma, Andrew/Tasha, Indiyah/Dami, Davide/Ekin-Su

Andrew/Tasha and Indiyah/Dami will go midweek, then on the final night early doors Paige/Adam will go leaving the final 2 of -

Luca/Gemma and Davide/Ekin-Su with the latter winning.

I am now holding out hope that at the parents visit Gemma's maw pulls her daughter aside and tells her that Luca is a wrong 'un. It's the last/only piece of drama that could save an otherwise rotten series. 

Gone @ the producers think any of these wannabes have any form of talent.  Andrew and Jamie literally showed people their job.  Adam's was the only thing that was actually noteworthy.  I know it's a bit of fun but the talent show episodes are always horrendous.

I think this has been one of the best series for ages, the last week or so is always a bit dull with knowing the final is so soon and not daft enough to f**k their chances of winning the whole thing. 

The should just scrap the bombshells coming in this last because it's a total waste of airtime and do more challengers with the actual islanders. If they're moving away from that because of the whole #bekind side of things then at least show more of the funny stuff you see on unseen bits. 

On 24/07/2022 at 22:00, DrewDon said:

He also speaks like he is trapped underwater but somehow reading off an autocue. 

This was bizarre. Like he permanently has a bubble in his throat. Dull as dishwater.

On 25/07/2022 at 08:30, TheScarf said:

Yeah, those 4 coming in was utterly pointless.  What was that, 2 full days they were there? I'll watch this until Sunday's final now as I've seen most of it, but what a shite series.  My prediction - 

Next to go - Danica/Jamie, leaving -

Paige/Adam, Luca/Gemma, Andrew/Tasha, Indiyah/Dami, Davide/Ekin-Su

Andrew/Tasha and Indiyah/Dami will go midweek, then on the final night early doors Paige/Adam will go leaving the final 2 of -

Luca/Gemma and Davide/Ekin-Su with the latter winning.

Exactly what I would predict.

11 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Gone @ the producers think any of these wannabes have any form of talent.  Andrew and Jamie literally showed people their job.  Adam's was the only thing that was actually noteworthy.  I know it's a bit of fun but the talent show episodes are always horrendous.

Jamie was hilarious. Literally anyone who has played a bit of 5 aside could have done a set of keepy uppies and dribbled round some cones. Not sure the talent scouts will be queuing up for his signature.

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I think this has been one of the best series for ages, the last week or so is always a bit dull with knowing the final is so soon and not daft enough to f**k their chances of winning the whole thing. 

The should just scrap the bombshells coming in this last because it's a total waste of airtime and do more challengers with the actual islanders. If they're moving away from that because of the whole #bekind side of things then at least show more of the funny stuff you see on unseen bits. 

WUT

Actually, last night's episode was the first time I wished Jacques was still there, purely because I'm 99% sure that he would have been rugby tackling all the remaining Islanders as his contribution to the 'Talent Show'. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Actually, last night's episode was the first time I wished Jacques was still there, purely because I'm 99% sure that he would have been rugby tackling all the remaining Islanders as his contribution to the 'Talent Show'. 

Charlie would’ve gave everyone advice on how to make the most profit from all the rental properties you could potentially own after the show. 

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Charlie would’ve gave everyone advice on how to make the most profit from all the rental properties you could potentially own after the show. 

And, to be fair to him, that would have demonstrated more genuine talent than anybody who did actually take part.

22 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Anyone else think Paige is a horrible wee c**t totally full of herself?

Yep. Cannot stand her, she's an arsehole and that whole wobbly head thing is infuriating. The fact she still thinks Adam will give a flying f**k about her once this is over is quite hilarious 

10 hours ago, Al B said:

Luca is either an absolute psychopath, or is 15 years old and has never had a girlfriend before.

Watched this yesterday with the wife, and this was my take away. This guy is just so immature it's unreal.