Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

He’s such a fud and hopefully gets told that regularly, before and after Love Island. He’s the kind of person you can easily wind up after they start getting wide. So easy. Acts hard but you know exactly what to say to see him swinging and connecting with 0 punches. 

I know a few boys like that, act the hard man and try to take the piss but you always make them look a cunt.

The only logical explanation I can think of as to why the public keep voting for Luca and Gemma is because the latter's dad played football for England.

The Nigel's voting record on any matter can't be trusted at the best of times.

Just now, TheScarf said:

The only logical explanation I can think of as to why the public keep voting for Luca and Gemma is because the latter's dad played football for England.

The Nigel's voting record on any matter can't be trusted at the best of times.

It seems to be a split between people voting for Gemma and the Fiat 500 idiots saying that they’ve ‘found love’ and that explains Luca being a man child. I do think they’ll finish as one of the top two.

Mind last week Luca was asking Tasha why she was pissed off at being in the bottom two as her and Andrew are still there and still together.  Then he goes and does the exact thing last night.  I give him and Gemma 2 months max on the outside.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Mind last week Luca was asking Tasha why she was pissed off at being in the bottom two as her and Andrew are still there and still together.  Then he goes and does the exact thing last night.  I give him and Gemma 2 months max on the outside.

I think once she gets her deals organised, she’ll drop him like a stone. She’s the draw in the relationship.

2 minutes ago, Ignoramus said:

I think once she gets her deals organised, she’ll drop him like a stone. She’s the draw in the relationship.

Agreed, brother.  She's Michaels, he's Jannetty.

Gemma will drop Luca pretty sharpish on the outside, unless she has significantly less about her than it would appear. As depressing as it is to say, Luca is so entitled and narcissistic that I would expect him to go anything but quietly. 

I would imagine that their main base of support is the Fiat 500 mob. It is probably a mix of idolisation for Gemma, and they will probably see Luca as their dream boy, or similar to their own toxic boyfriends.