Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I didn’t watch the series Adam was in, but it appears he’s been in the villa less than an hour before shoving Jacques out of the door and taking his partner. This guy is the ultimate Alpha.

I didn't see that series either but the guy has every lassie wrapped around his finger already (no euph).  He's clearly been in the shagging game longer than Betas like Jacques and Luca and it shows.

Billy is getting slagged rotten on twitter for being a wetwipe after Jacques told him to f**k off but I think he did the right thing. If he was remotely level headed then yeah call him out on it but the guy looked on the verge of a meltdown. 

Producers have definitely had a word with him throughout the day, no danger that was completely his decision. 

Given that they've had a relationship outside and she probably has a better idea of Jacques' mental health than anyone on the Island, Gemma deliberately threw petrol on the fire by cliping to him about what Adam said, knowing exactly how he was going to react. Then there's the surreal spectacle of a man crying in his swimming trunks as he pledges his soul and declares his love (almost) to a woman who notably doesn't return the compliment. What a beamer.

Need to start whittling the islanders down.  Two of Coco, Deji and Summer will go if it's a public vote on tonight's episode.  Not their fault of course, the producers give them zero airtime.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Need to start whittling the islanders down.  Two of Coco, Deji and Summer will go if it's a public vote on tonight's episode.  Not their fault of course, the producers give them zero airtime.

Throw Josh in there as well. Billy probably gets a reprieve after they teased a connection with the HR lady 

7 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Throw Josh in there as well. Billy probably gets a reprieve after they teased a connection with the HR lady 

There you go, I forgot about Josh.  Basically all Casa Amor folk apart from Billy can leave and I don't think anyone will care.

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Summer deserves 0 airtime with that stupid accent.

image.png.94d09c7678f9d27ab86c1af7ac176fcc.png

Coco is going to have to tread carefully. She has been very forgettable otherwise, and risks being remembered simply as the girl who got her tit licked by the biggest wet-wipe in Love Island history. It would be a truly dreadful legacy for the girl.