Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

On 09/07/2022 at 19:07, MSU said:

This is my first year watching…is it always like this? Andrew downgrading his own confession of “sucking her tits or whatever” to “licking her tits or whatever” made me laugh more than anything else on TV this year. 

I believe he said he "licked her tit or whatever" which suggests one singular tit.

Also the return of Big Adam 😂. Outstanding move.

53 minutes ago, Alex_14 said:

Her makeup is a bit dodgy, she looks like she’s going to a school disco with her glittery eyeshadow. Not sure if this makes me OFTW.

First time I saw her I thought she was okay but when she took her make up off I thought she looked so much nicer. Obviously she won't give a toss what someone like me, a 4/10 at best, thinks of her but I do feel quite a few of the girls look really nice without all the make up they put on. 

1 hour ago, RiG said:

First time I saw her I thought she was okay but when she took her make up off I thought she looked so much nicer. 

Exactly my thoughts. She's stunning. Which makes me think that she's an utter nightmare in every other respect. 

I was thinking last night that she sounds like a primary school teacher talking down to a naughty child. 

She doesn't do much for me, unfortunately. It probably doesn't help that she has taken a ridiculous amount of Ls, probably among the most I have seen from any Islander since I started watching. 

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I was thinking last night that she sounds like a primary school teacher talking down to a naughty child. 

She doesn't do much for me, unfortunately. It probably doesn't help that she has taken a ridiculous amount of Ls, probably among the most I have seen from any Islander since I started watching. 

Spoiler

dr-alex-1-t.jpg