Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

27 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Ronan Keating's boy didn't get a second airtime. 

Delighted to see the chaos this week. With the amount of new couples they'll need a power of new flat pack furniture in there. 

Aye there's like a dark haired well built guy there too who's name I don't even know.  Think he said about 6 words on last nights episode.  

Guessing there could be a few people leaving there couple. Guessing Andrew and Tasha will both pair off with someone else. At least one of Dami and Jacques will too. The others are pretty much nailed on to stick with what they have.

9 hours ago, RiG said:
10 hours ago, TheScarf said:
Davide is the greatest islander in the history of the show.

The King from 2018 laughs at this post.

Who was that again?  I didn't watch a couple of series of it.

35 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Who was that again?  I didn't watch a couple of series of it.

Adam Collard. Every girl fell at his feet and thought they could change him. He laughed in their faces and moved on from them before they had even finished saying hello.

Davide is funny as f'ck but Adam, for his sheer IDGAF attitude, is The King.

1 minute ago, RiG said:

Adam Collard. Every girl fell at his feet and thought they could change him. He laughed in their faces and moved on from them before they had even finished saying hello.

Davide is funny as f'ck but Adam, for his sheer IDGAF attitude, is The King.

Think I watched 2017 then missed 2018 and 2019 before picking it back up last year. Will try and find some Adam highlights #online.

I think its a bit shite how the 6 singles were punted off.  They should've been coupled up and then the entertainment value would've been next level.  I hate how the Casa Amor singles don't get time in the main villa.

The Jacques/Paige/Cheyenne thing would've been unreal.  Same last year with Liam/Millie/the lassie he kissed in Casa Amor.

Edit - Lillie.

Edited by TheScarf