Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

Fair play to Gemma still not letting on who her dad is. Billy or Jack will know and they'll tell everyone imo.  Obviously Jacques knows too.

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Fair play to Gemma still not letting on who her dad is. Billy or Jack will know and they'll tell everyone imo.  Obviously Jacques knows too.

There was an episode last week where one of the girls was asking her about when he played for England so they obviously know. Ikenna said they knew by the second or third day in. 

17 hours ago, Scosha said:

Unreal patter from the new girls to let Andrew know he’s been mugged off. Reckon he’ll turn for someone else

'I just want to know if I'm being mugged off' 

Literally everyone has told you you're being mugged off. It's on you now that you're being a wetwipe. 

Get Casa Amor to fuck no old wants to see those new loser lads they’ve brought in everyone wants to see the original lads get wired into the new lassies in the main villa.

In my opinion, one of the things that makes Davide and Ekin-Su likeable is that they are so transparent about their promiscuity. At least they're both like, "Yeah, I will get with heaps of people. I like getting with people."

Unlike Tasha, for example, who goes on about having a "crazy side" but spends 99% of her time either crying or frolicking with the biggest wetwipe in the villa. 

Jacques getting wired in, lovely.  You notice how little airtime the guys in Casa Amor are getting as they're all utter VLs?  (apart from Billy).

4 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Jacques getting wired in, lovely.  You notice how little airtime the guys in Casa Amor are getting as they're all utter VLs?  (apart from Billy).

Ronan Keating's boy didn't get a second airtime. 

Delighted to see the chaos this week. With the amount of new couples they'll need a power of new flat pack furniture in there.