Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

8 minutes ago, Gallo24 said:

Open goal for the producers to say Gemma raised Jaques heart rate most.

Aye it’s such a work. The heart monitors probably weren’t even switched on.

Same with the lie detector tests they used to (maybe still do) use later on in the series.

Regardless though, it's still my favourite "challenge"...

4 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

God that was brutal viewing at times. The posh boy dancing was eye bleeding, I can't dance and that would likely be how I'd perform but it was so hard to watch. 

The bit where he randomly stuck his arse in Danica's clearly disgusted face and just stood there for a second like Ronaldo lining up a free-kick. :lol: 

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

The bit where he randomly stuck his arse in Danica's clearly disgusted face and just stood there for a second like Ronaldo lining up a free-kick. :lol: 

Danica just pleased to get a bit of time on-camera.

Charlie and Danica must be goners but I'd rather Andrew and Tash went. Tash is awful and Andrew's acted like a wetwipe in response. Neither of which are contributing anything worthy of airtime and at least Danica's trying. 

Ekin-Su is carrying this series. A Love Island Queen right up there with Maura and Meghan in not giving a f'ck and just going for what she wants. YLTSI.

45 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Charlie and Danica must be goners but I'd rather Andrew and Tash went. Tash is awful and Andrew's acted like a wetwipe in response. Neither of which are contributing anything worthy of airtime and at least Danica's trying. 

Tash and Andrew have to be up there with the worst couples in the history of the show.  Bland as fuck.  There's no way they win it.  The public have shown this by last nights vote.

You feel like you'd have to gee Andrew on when he's pumping someone.  Standing next to the bed shouting encouragement at him.  

Edit - Andrew last night when they were all having dates 'Heres to the last original couple'.  Yes m8, because no other contestant would go fucking near either of you.

Edited by TheScarf

6 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Tash and Andrew have to be up there with the worst couples in the history of the show.  Bland as f**k.  There's no way they win it.  The public have shown this by last nights vote.

You feel like you'd have to gee Andrew on when he's pumping someone.  Standing next to the bed shouting encouragement at him.  

Edit - Andrew last night when they were all having dates 'Heres to the last original couple'.  Yes m8, because no other contestant would go fucking near either of you.

And they probably did oral.

Absolutely this. Danica has been trying since she arrived to at least take part in the show properly. Andrew is just incredibly dull and brings nothing. Don't massively mind Tasha, she's pretty and isn't a mentalist but purely for being with him she should be hunted.
Of course all irrelevant as it'll be Danica and Charlie dumped.

On 29/06/2022 at 21:26, DrewDon said:

Danica seems absolutely intent on usurping Dr Alex as the Islander to have taken most Ls in the history of the show, and fair play to her. 

Unlike Dr Alex, Danica is actually putting a shift in. Fair play to the boys for saving her. 

Ekin Su and Davide are 4/1 to win, this seems a bit of bargain given that they seem to be the least horrible couple and the shows been edited to present them as going on a 'journey'. Can't see Ekin Su going for the wee boys they've put into Casa Amor either. 

Edited by sparky88