Wales v Ukraine

Lex

Wales boss Page showing Clarke how to play Ukraine. What a fucking embarrassment we are. An irrelevance in world football.  And Ukraine will probably pump us again in Nations League.

Edited by Highlandmagyar Tier 3

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Wales boss Page showing Clarke how to play Ukraine. What a fucking embarrassment we are. An irrelevance in world football. 

I’m not sure that not having Bale in you squad is really Clarkes fault. Wales haven’t done that much else tbh

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
I’m not sure that not having Bale in you squad is really Clarkes fault. Wales haven’t done that much else tbh

Well apart from actually wanting to be there, showing absolutely no fear and trying to get forward, they haven't been much different from us.

This is all utterly meaningless nonsense 

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
6 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Well apart from actually wanting to be there, showing absolutely no fear and trying to get forward, they haven't been much different from us.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz drivel.