Cowdenbeath Merchandise

silkybeath

Cowdenbeath Merchandise  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the plan to offer a wider range of Cowden merchandise that can be purchased at the club shop on match days and from Lucie Sue Gifts (Precious Events) on the High Street, we are looking to gather thoughts with regards to what we will be selling. Please select what you would purchase in the polls (vote for as many as you like). We will be aiming to start with a small stock and build this up as the season progresses if interest and sales allow.

With the hopeful return of a bus to games, it would be good to have supporters kitted out for our tour of new grounds. Let's make a Cowden away day special again!

Please add in the comments anything that you feel would be popular and we can look to stock where possible.

11 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Cowdenbeath used to sell yo-yos. They didn't work properly though. They only went down.

Thanks for the post! You have helped to prove me right. I knew some tube would try to be funny. Now jog on!

The club did a couple of limited hoodies at the start of the year, they sold out very quickly, didn’t they?

Think things that are aimed at kids would be good. My daughter is 11 and plays football as so many girls and boys do.

-She has multiple branded water bottles, they might sell well.

-Little boot bags for their boots and bits and pieces. Rucksacks?

-Woolly hats for winter training sessions.

3 hours ago, silkybeath said:

With the plan to offer a wider range of Cowden merchandise that can be purchased at the club shop on match days and from Lucie Sue Gifts (Precious Events) on the High Street, we are looking to gather thoughts with regards to what we will be selling. Please select what you would purchase in the polls (vote for as many as you like). We will be aiming to start with a small stock and build this up as the season progresses if interest and sales allow.

With the hopeful return of a bus to games, it would be good to have supporters kitted out for our tour of new grounds. Let's make a Cowden away day special again!

Please add in the comments anything that you feel would be popular and we can look to stock where possible.

Cowdenbeath FC Bawbags? Don't know whether Bawbags would produce for the club but worth asking? www.bawbags.com based in Livingston I think? 

There's a hot sauce shop in Cowdenbeath. What about a Cowdenbeath FC hot sauce? 

Cowdenbeath sweets/chocolate? Can sell at games as well as at the shop and online.

Contact local companies and work with them to produce things. 

15 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Cowdenbeath FC Bawbags? Don't know whether Bawbags would produce for the club but worth asking? www.bawbags.com based in Livingston I think? 

Cowdenbeath sweets/chocolate? Can sell at games as well as at the shop and online.

We already stock bawbags and asked about producing Cowden ones. Huge outlay required.  The best option available are brazil ones at the moment which are already sold at Lucie Sue Gifts.

19 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Will certainly look at hot sauce and speak with Ewan. We have a chocolate company and are looking into this as we speak. Thanks

4 hours ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

We’ve had enough Baw Bags at Central Park over the years😀

Get a few from other clubs on here as well.

24 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

I remember buying a few bottles of Malt Whisky from Cowden some years ago. Think it was called The Chairman’s drop or something similar. Gave my auld man a few bottles which he thoroughly enjoyed. Bought one for myself to keep but unfortunately I was incredibly thirsty one night and that plan went down as fast as the whisky. Something like that would probably appeal as whisky is a collectors item these days. Probably a hard one to organise though. 

This is currently available to buy :

https://www.lochlomondwhiskies.com/products/cowdenbeath-fc-limited-edition-single-malt-whisky

I've said for a few years now that we should make a Cowdenbeath christmas jumper.  Just take the bits from the badge and have them all over the jumper.  The ball on one line, then the Lion and the thistle etc.  Even just something for kids would be great.