2022/23 UEFA Nations League

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Would take the leek shaggers doing well if it means group stage humiliation for England.

I don’t want any of those two to do well, however, they are both qualifying from that WC Group. It is as a good as having a bye. 

Mind you, I doubt either of them will go far after that. 

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

Quite chuffed for them in their purple patch - anyone over 40 will remember when they were undeniably Europe's worst side, and used as the excuse for why there should be pre-qualifying. Maybe we'll even get to see San Marino taking a few scalps in thirty years' time.

The same Luxembourg that Scotland would draw against a from home in at era

I try not to pay Engerland much mind but living in London that can be very difficult. The casual expectation of qualification, the moans when they only reach the quarters, and the blank faces when you try and explain that supporting them at a tournament would be the equivalent of Engerlanders all going to support Germany if they didn't make it for some reason.

Coming Home Fest was a particularly challenging and traumatic time, only brightened by the Italian bloke who owns my local coffee shop having a near life size window display made of Chiellini pulling back Saka.

Anyway all that said I just wanted to take this moment to pause for reflection and lol, rofl, lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Willie adie said:

The same Luxembourg that Scotland would draw against a from home in at era

Scotland, finishing second-bottom of a qualifying group by drawing a match against the worst team in Europe, with our reputation?

That had already been a horrifying campaign without that particular turd on the cake.