Cove's next manager..

Cove's next manager  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Petrie is an interesting shout here. Has done a really good job at Montrose and if he wanted could have gone full time by now. Here's another part time job within manageable distance but a higher level and considerably bigger budget. Be a decent time to move too as kicking Montrose on another level in League 1 next season looks like a tough gig. Think Cove could do a lot worse. 

It won’t be Petrie

15 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Mark McGhee?

Fingers crossed he's nowhere near our thoughts!

I'd put him in the Yogi, MacPherson, Duffy, Hopkin bucket. All had pass successes in some form but wouldn't feel progressive hiring any of them

Edited by CoveRangers1922

P&J's Paul Third article on potential candidates for our vacant managerial post is below;

Stuart Kettlewell

Jim McIntyre

Stewart Petrie

Barry Robson

John Robertson

John Hughes 

Petrie and the unproven Barry Robson are the only names that Interest me there.

Yogi is a never and I flat out refuse to add him to the poll! Jim McIntyre and Kettlewell in the no thanks section.

Robbo wouldn't give up his position at Caley surely?

Interested to see who the bookies quote as favourite. Nothing out yet as far as I can see 

Edited by CoveRangers1922

On 03/06/2022 at 21:52, 1320Lichtie said:

In what way? He has the exact same challenge at Arbroath this season 

If anything it's a harder challenge. Abroath train in Perth so can attract players from the north/east of the country but also have guys from away down in deepest darkest Ayrshire. Assuming budgets are about the same there's no way guys are driving up from Stewarton to Aberdeen twice a week for training after a shift on the day job. There was a wee perfect storm of factors that has suited Arbroath the last three year or so and it wont be replicated elsewhere