1 hour ago, The Master said:

I’m obviously biased, but I can see them going for Dundee v Partick for the opening weekend. Newly relegated title favourites (take it up with the bookies, not me) against a side that were in the play-offs last season and will be seen as strong challengers.

What’s the limit on games from each ground? Is it 4?

Don’t think they do one every single weekend. They only do 20 over the course of the season mind. Dundee games be saved till the end 

22 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Would have been my guess too. Partick are assembling a strong squad and will be challenging strongly for the title imo. Should be a cracking opener.

I think Thistle fans still feel we are a bit short of pace particularly right hand side. Happy with signings of McMillan, Milne and Dowds. Lawless and Muirhead probably improve the squad a bit from last season, but still some work for McCall to do.

Just now, jagsfan57 said:

I think Thistle fans still feel we are a bit short of pace particularly right hand side. Happy with signings of McMillan, Milne and Dowds. Lawless and Muirhead probably improve the squad a bit from last season, but still some work for McCall to do.

Saw that McCall said he's close to sealing a couple of midfielders plus a keeper. Must be a backup as Sneddon is quality. Still thinks he needs a CB, FW and winger.

For me, Partick have done by far the best business and so far managed to keep Tiffoney which is important. Still plenty of time for more additions for all clubs although business is scarce.

Raith also added well with Easton in particular along with Scott Brown. Midfield heavy at the moment.

We'll sign someone eventually....maybe

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

Are they doing a game everyweek? Maybe raith against Dundee on the second week from the rovers point of view. 

20 games, so not every week. 

They tend to go front and back heavy.