Cove away, I know it's not a great away day but need to cross it off the list and would rather do it when weather half decent and no chance of it being shunted to Friday night TV at short notice. 

Think it'll be Cove vs Dundee first up though. 

3 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:
4 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:
Why ?

Not groundsharing with QP nxt season and pitch being relaid so shouldn't be an issue?

You would hope so, but still get in early, just in case

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I see Jimmy Milne is getting a knighthood, is he still a sponsor?

Yeah I think his Balmoral group are still a prominent sponsor. How much he contributes financially to the club I'm not sure but he's worth a fair bob so suspect quite a lot. Saw him at the Centenary dinner a few weeks back. Obviously was instrumental in the stadium. Think he owns a lot of the surrounding land.

I went to school (public not private!) with his daughter who I see is now director of a charity called Friends of ANCHOR which has input from...Balmoral group

ACE forwarding are our main sponsor this year again after renewing for a further 3 years.

30 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Yeah I think his Balmoral group are still a prominent sponsor. How much he contributes financially to the club I'm not sure but he's worth a fair bob so suspect quite a lot. Saw him at the Centenary dinner a few weeks back. Obviously was instrumental in the stadium. Think he owns a lot of the surrounding land.

I went to school (public not private!) with his daughter who I see is now director of a charity called Friends of ANCHOR which has input from...Balmoral group

ACE forwarding are our main sponsor this year again after renewing for a further 3 years.

I worked at Balmoral a long while back when I was between jobs. He will be fair delighted with his knighthood, he is very royalist.

3 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Cove away. Nice summer afternoon in the sunshine…

I also wouldn’t object to it being on the Friday night if that’s our opening fixture. 

I assume the BBC will still be showing live games?

5 hours ago, Alf Stamp Army said:
5 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:
Why ?

Not groundsharing with QP nxt season and pitch being relaid so shouldn't be an issue?

No idea how long new pitches take to bed in. It only started this week and the 1st games on it will be in about 6 weeks. Am thinking it will probably be end Aug before it is really ready.