Neutrals going to the sjfa final

3 minutes ago, Kennie said:

The Kilmarnock Pie Cup could not be competed for any sooner than it was due to the teams involved in it also being involved in the Premier division title race.

Darvel, for instance had a backlog of league fixtures that needed cleared before the 14th May. The Junior Cup had no impact on any Kilmarnock Pie Cup games.

But', I'm sure you won't let that stop you blaming the juniors.

I'm not blaming the juniors I'm blaming you for delaying the competition and leaving it until now and teams have virtually no players left yes I get the darvel problem but still plenty dates to get it played earlier.

9 minutes ago, Kennie said:

The Kilmarnock Pie Cup could not be competed for any sooner than it was due to the teams involved in it also being involved in the Premier division title race.

Darvel, for instance had a backlog of league fixtures that needed cleared before the 14th May. The Junior Cup had no impact on any Kilmarnock Pie Cup games.

But', I'm sure you won't let that stop you blaming the juniors.

What's your thoughts on darvel pulling out of the cup they sponsor and surely a huge part of their backlog was due to their pitch which looked great but couldn't really get games on after a decent bit of rain  . 

Don't you think that their arrogance and dismissal of the trophy was piss poor ?

Edited by Thejackdaw

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Of course I do because we won it, we celebrated it and as I said other peoples thoughts were not given a jot.

They clearly have though or you would just enjoy it rather than being on here defending your enjoyment  .

5 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

I'm not blaming the juniors I'm blaming you for delaying the competition and leaving it until now and teams have virtually no players left yes I get the darvel problem but still plenty dates to get it played earlier.

I didn't delay the competition.

It was always the intention of the WoSFL that the last game of the season would be the Kilmarnock Pie Cup Final.

So, I'll say it again, it couldn't be played any sooner.

Just now, Kennie said:

I didn't delay the competition.

It was always the intention of the WoSFL that the last game of the season would be the Kilmarnock Pie Cup Final.

So, I'll say it again, it couldn't be played any sooner.

We are never going to agree I've got my opinion and I will leave it there.

1 hour ago, energyzone said:
4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:
Anything involving member clubs is relevant to member clubs and supporters. I get why a few are raging but the junior cup is still clearly a big deal to a lot of folk and obviously pretending it isn’t, isn’t working out so whatever this is, appears the alternative. 
Having been to both cups, the south and junior are in completely different levels. The junior cup is like festival, a big event, has been for over a hundred years. In my own opinion, they should just sit down with each other and thrash something out to work together on one cup. One side has for example a great established cup and the other has more member clubs. Plus many other positives on each side.
Could potentially have the best non league cup comp in Europe. 

Do you feel it was devalued a bit this year?

Fewer big east teams but that’s not the participants fault, I’m nobody but felt that may be more to do with politics than it was not wanting to have the big silver lady in the club cabinet. So not about value to me, At least that’s the impression I take and would doubt any of the thousands supporters spectating or watching on tv would have said, it’s fine if we don’t win, It’s not valued as much. 

40 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

They clearly have though or you would just enjoy it rather than being on here defending your enjoyment  .

Enjoyment must be defended at all time, or enjoyment stealers will ruin your enjoyment and it won't be enjoyment anymore and you will have nothing to defend but your non-enjoyment which isnt enjoyable.