Neutrals going to the sjfa final

Not planning to, and going by what various people I've spoken to have said there might be a relative dearth of neutrals at this one.

Absolutely no disrespect meant to Yoker, but on paper this one's got a certain air of inevitability about it that might well impact the attendance.

Edited by Hillonearth

3 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Not planning to, and going by what various people I've spoken to have said there might be a relative dearth of neutrals at this one.

Absolutely no disrespect meant to Yoker, but on paper this one's got a certain air of inevitability about it that might well impact the attendance.

Anything under 4-0 to Talbot would be a good day for Yoker.

2 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Anything under 4-0 to Talbot would be a good day for Yoker.

I saw the Yoker/Petershill semi and they absolutely played out of their skins that day....was a cracking game to be fair, but I honestly don't see it being anything other than a reasonably comfortable Talbot win which seems to be what's putting off at least some potential neutrals.

4 hours ago, wow-wee said:

I won't be going instead I will go to hurlford v pollok 

I haven't attended a final for a few years now not watched it on tv personally it's not the same time to put it to the hampden museum.

Good for you!

2 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

He answered his own question. A poor attempt to goad Talbot fans.

Your paranoia is ripping out of you no mention of any the teams in the final , remember a team called yoker are also in the final it's not all about talbot.

54 minutes ago, theesel1994 said:

So is this a ticket only game?

I thought this was the case before but someone mentioned Yoker tweeting there was pay at the gate. Now I see Yoker tweeting it is the last chance to pick up tickets today.

Yoker and Talbot both had a number of paper tickets as well as online sales. It’s also pay at the gate.