The McTominay Conundrum

ArabFC

30 league appearances this season barring injury? He has made 30 league appearances twice in his career to date. hope it comes true, think it will be hard to achieve that so well done to him if he does. He s started the season quite well.

5 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Casemiro came on for Anthony Elanga so that doesn't really back up your theory in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Casemiro came on for Anthony Elanga so that doesn't really back up your theory in my opinion. 

In my opinion McTominay better look for another club if Scotland are to continue selecting him.

United play with 2 central midfielders and a number 10. Eriksen can cover both positions. 

Unless United sign another midfielder, McTominay is one of 4 players who will cover those 3 positions over the course of the season. There will be injuries, suspensions, resting and rotation. McTominay will play plenty of games. 

And he’ll continue to be a first pick for Scotland 

On 27/08/2022 at 14:09, HailHailHayley said:

He's started regularly under every Man Utd manager he's had. That's not happened by accident. 

Harry Maguire has started more games in each of the last three seasons than McTominay. Shaw, Rashford, Fred and other much maligned players have all averaged a similar amount. That’s not happened by accident.

That’s how silly your argument is.

8 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Harry Maguire has started more games in each of the last three seasons than McTominay. Shaw, Rashford, Fred and other much maligned players have all averaged a similar amount. That’s not happened by accident.

That’s how silly your argument is.

Need to get real here, all of those players apart from Shaw would probably get into the Scotland side. At least the squad anyway. So I don't think I'm the one making a silly argument.