Scotland v Armenia

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

So your take is point the finger at the players and move on?

Nah, i'm not pointing fingers. Ukraine played better than us and our players (John McGinn and Andrew Robertson) said they didn't reach high enough performance levels after the match. I'm happy to take that at face value and just move on. I don't need to blame anyone.

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Nah, i'm not pointing fingers. Ukraine played better than us and our players (John McGinn and Andrew Robertson) said they didn't reach high enough performance levels after the match. I'm happy to take that at face value and just move on. I don't need to blame anyone.

My point stands,Clarke and his team and squad will look at what happen and be better next time, glad we got there M8.

15 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

My point stands,Clarke and his team and squad will look at what happen and be better next time, glad we got there M8.

I'm glad you finally accept what I'm trying to say. 👍 

As John McGinn said, finger pointing and negativity doesn't help, so you're better to try and keep your finger holstered and look at what we're trying to achieve. Giving the manager your constructive criticism isn't necessary as he has access to more information to base his decisions around and has spent a lifetime in the professional game.

There isn’t as much negativity and finger pointing, we certainly hurt together last week and enjoyed Wednesday together. It’s about evolving, we have come a long way but there’s still some way to go before we can compete at this level for a sustained period of time.

John McGinn

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/20203097.john-mcginn-admits-scotland-call-offs-used-bug-whats-important-playing-country-/

3 hours ago, 2426255 said:

I'm glad you finally accept what I'm trying to say. 👍 

As John McGinn said, finger pointing and negativity doesn't help, so you're better to try and keep your finger holstered and look at what we're trying to achieve. Giving the manager your constructive criticism isn't necessary as he has access to more information to base his decisions around and has spent a lifetime in the professional game.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/20203097.john-mcginn-admits-scotland-call-offs-used-bug-whats-important-playing-country-/

Again players taking responsibility is a good thing but the manager sets the tactics the mind set the approach to every game.
The good thing is we don't have long to wait to play Ukraine,it would be a massive surprise if he went with 2 up top again after what happened last week.
If you can't accept and he can't accept he got it wrong we will have another Israel in the making.
I don't mind his stubborn and single mindedness it's got us where we are today.
Like I said it's too easy to say Ukraine were the better team fecking do something about it in game time and in future fixtures.    

16 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Again players taking responsibility is a good thing but the manager sets the tactics the mind set the approach to every game.
The good thing is we don't have long to wait to play Ukraine,it would be a massive surprise if he went with 2 up top again after what happened last week.
If you can't accept and he can't accept he got it wrong we will have another Israel in the making.
I don't mind his stubborn and single mindedness it's got us where we are today.
Like I said it's too easy to say Ukraine were the better team fecking do something about it in game time and in future fixtures.    

• Do you know what Steve Clarke's tactics and approach to the game were?
  • Do you know what Steve Clarke's reasoning and in-game decision making process is? 

2 minutes ago, 2426255 said:
  • Do you know what Steve Clarke's tactics and approach to the game were?
  • Do you know what Steve Clarke's reasoning and in-game decision making process is? 

The facts were clear M8, he took Dykes off at half time and brought on Christie because he got it wrong in the first half getting over run in the middle of the park,Ukraine scored the second and the game was finished,he then moved McTominay into the middle and we finished the game on the front foot,it was a clusterfuck all round.
Being out numbered in the middle of the park was unforgivable it was a major error on Clarke's part before the game started.
He said we couldn't get our ball playing players on the ball and gave Ukraine the credit for that yet he changed it twice during the game.
Mistakes were made before the game during the game and after the game,now you learn from it and move forward.
If your take is any different lets here it M8?

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The facts were clear M8, he took Dykes off at half time and brought on Christie because he got it wrong in the first half getting over run in the middle of the park,Ukraine scored the second and the game was finished,he then moved McTominay into the middle and we finished the game on the front foot,it was a clusterfuck all round.
Being out numbered in the middle of the park was unforgivable it was a major error on Clarke's part before the game started.
He said we couldn't get our ball playing players on the ball and gave Ukraine the credit for that yet he changed it twice during the game.
Mistakes were made before the game during the game and after the game,now you learn from it and move forward.

His take is "I agree with Steve clarke" win lose or draw, good performance or terrible performance. Dont waste your time.

6 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Seems a bit silly replying to this now after tonights performance, but I can if you like - maybe do it tomorrow though 😁