Scotland v Armenia

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So not so rank rotten after all? Just a player previously lacking confidence

I’ve not changed my opinion mate. It’ll take more than a good 45 mins against poor opposition to convince me he’s as good as you say he is. It’ll be interesting to see how he does in the Champions League.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Had McKenna to score twice at 125/1

F***ing seething.  😭

Still plenty of time. He will get the full 90 minutes I would think. 

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

How the f**k did South Ireland lose to this mob 😂

They are bizarrely doing alright against Ukraine at the mo. As shite as Scotland were Ukraine must have  just had their game of the year against Scotland 

Edited by gannonball

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’ve not changed my opinion mate. It’ll take more than a good 45 mins against poor opposition to convince me he’s as good as you say he is. It’ll be interesting to see how he does in the Champions League.

No one's saying he's a Champions League player*, just that he's a solid option at SPFL level and not utter shite.

*Unless yer man Jinky has at some point 😂

Edited by Fratelli

5 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

No one's saying he's a Champions League player*, just that he's a solid option at SPFL level and not utter shite.

If he keeps the Croatian lad out the Celtic team next season then fair play to him.

*Jinky said he was the best exponent of an attacking right back since Cafu in his pomp.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

2 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

I thought the point of having ( three ) ball playing centre backs was that they initiated the attacks.

Souttar had one run forward at them !

We can't ask every player to flood forward. Armenia are pish so far and our midfield, McKenna, Ralston and Robertson are doing more than enough.

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Had McKenna to score twice at 125/1

F***ing seething.  😭

9 minutes ago, Gordopolis said:

Me too, but at 200/1!!!

That will have paid for the new teles you have now  leathered the f**k out of. 

Edited by gannonball

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

They are bizarrely doing alright against Ukraine at the mo. As shite as Scotland were Ukraine must have  just had their game of the year against Scotland 

Tbf I doubt Ukraine give too much of a f**k about the NL right now. They were clearly hyped to try and qualify for the WC but I imagine their motivation etc is gone a bit atm.

Them dropping anything before we play them is ideal, and, if they do, we really should win this group.

3 minutes ago, Ewan8472 said:

I thought the point of having ( three ) ball playing centre backs was that they initiated the attacks.

Souttar had one run forward at them !

No the point of having ball playing centre backs is they can pass the ball. Which they’ve done pretty well.

4 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

SPFL level? Well yes, any of our players would look good against Albion Rovers or Stranraer.