Scotland v Armenia

I think we've been okay in bursts but without every truly being sensational but Armenia are absolutely guff. They seem as bad as we were under Vogts.

Just now, Jinky67 said:

What he is a hard working player with limited ability who bursts his arse and uses every bit of the ability he has to good effect. What he isn’t is rank rotten though. 

Ironically this could easily be applied to O'Donnell who takes a lot more such stick than Ralston. 

I am at the game. And we have been quite pedestrian. I accept Armenia have 10 men behind the ball but we are strolling about at training game pace. If we upped our urgency we would win by 5 or 6 easy. Just not quick enough….

1 minute ago, Virtual Insanity said:

Ironically this could easily be applied to O'Donnell who takes a lot more such stick than Ralston. 

True although Ralston hasn’t really had any games to get that sort of scrutiny. An early goal is nice to keep that at bay though. 

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The Coatbridge Cafu is just tongue in cheek mate we don’t actually think he is Cafu. 

What he is a hard working player with limited ability who bursts his arse and uses every bit of the ability he has to good effect. What he isn’t is rank rotten though and in this game despite being against poor opposition been more effective than Andy Robertson so far and doesn’t deserve the stick he gets

Absolutely cannot fault the lads effort that’s for sure. He’s a grafter.

I’m not going to compare the merits of Ralston vs Robertson at this points.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Absolutely cannot fault the lads effort that’s for sure. He’s a grafter.

I’m not going to compare the merits of Ralston vs Robertson at this points.

Ralston isn’t nor ever will be a Robertson or Tierney he just doesn’t have that ability like I said it’s just great to see him seize an opportunity. 

Edited by Jinky67