Scotland v Armenia

Appreciate this is a squad game, and games like this are the best chance to use it, but even with that said, I am pleased to see no McTominay in defence and if I'm being honest, no Cooper either. I said after Ukraine I believe McKenna and Souttar should move ahead of those two.

Other than that I dont really share the dislike many have of Ralston getting a chance. I think its fair enough wanting a look at him. He's an option but probably not our best one in the position... We don't know how useful an option is till we give him a go.

Disappointed that Gilmour isn't getting the chance to get back on the horse. Aside from the fact that I am more interested in his development than any other Scotland player, I think the reeking chat from fuds like Charlie Nic was way over top after Ukraine. Its a big summer for his development and where he goes. A good turnout in this one would have did him good. Appreciating that fitness is an issue.

I'm not buzzing for this by any means, but I'd be really pleased to see us get bacl to winning ways and get on a decent NL run.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Appreciate this is a squad game, and games like this are the best chance to use it, but even with that said, I am pleased to see no McTominay in defence and if I'm being honest, no Cooper either. I said after Ukraine I believe McKenna and Souttar should move ahead of those two.

Other than that I dont really share the dislike many have of Ralston getting a chance. I think its fair enough wanting a look at him. He's an option but probably not our best one in the position... We don't know how useful an option is till we give him a go.

Disappointed that Gilmour isn't getting the chance to get back on the horse. Aside from the fact that I am more interested in his development than any other Scotland player, I think the reeking chat from fuds like Charlie Nic was way over top after Ukraine. Its a big summer for his development and where he goes. A good turnout in this one would have did him good. Appreciating that fitness is an issue.

I'm not buzzing for this by any means, but I'd be really pleased to see us get bacl to winning ways and get on a decent NL run.

If we’re going to drop Gilmour, and assuming Patterson is fit, this is probably the one game you could afford not to start them at least. 

Grant you the Ralston point. If he’s going to be mediocre, make it in a game we can survive.

3-1. Game comfortable enough for a change of keeper, and all 5 subs used.

29 minutes ago, Ervin H Burrell said:

Add me to the 'incredulous that McKenna is winning his 25th cap tonight' club.

Genuinely thought he wasn't even in double figures.

I had to google that.