Scotland v Armenia

I’d been looking at this as a rotation game when I thought and hoped we’d be going to Cardiff on Sunday, but now that we have a week’s rest coming in, no excuse not to go full out.

Back four for this one, IMO. Back three is perfect for shoehorning in KT but it’s a liability of a system in his absence.

Gordon

SOD-Souttar-Hanley-Robertson

McTominay-Gilmour-McGregor

McGinn-Adams-Christie 

I'd be shocked if there's not any call offs for this (looking at you Robbo) after the baw being well and truly burst tonight.

Gordon

SOD-Souttar-Hendry-Hickey

Ferguson-Gilmour-Armstrong

Brown-Stewart-Christie

I'd imagine the back five will stay but need to do something with it to not make this a slog. Either go baws out and try Robertson at LCB or hope that McKenna is high off NF's promotion and turns into Tierney all of a sudden. Hopefully Patterson returns and Souttar will slot in beside him. Gilmour and McGregor should continue, start Christie, stick with Adams imo. I've not seen enough of Stewart or Brown to know how they'd play as a lone striker but would like one or both to get plenty minutes. 

There shouldn't be any call offs, as I imagine they're in serious danger of losing a lot of the good will they've built up with the fans over our run. But I imagine in the coming days they'll start dropping, and we'll probably be fucking shite in the game. As long as it's shite and win

Always fun to see us play an unfamiliar side.

It'll be interesting to see what they're like, as they had a pretty decent start to Euros qualifying before falling apart at the end.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

Always fun to see us play an unfamiliar side.

It'll be interesting to see what they're like, as they had a pretty decent start to Euros qualifying before falling apart at the end.

Their star man and all time top scored Mkhitaryan has retired which is a bit of a disaster for them.

Reality is that they’re a poor side and anything other than 6 points from them will be an abject failure. 

I think the fact we have a week before our next match is ideal. It gives us time to get our heads around tonight's result and still have good time to prepare for a home game against Armenia.
I'd rather play it ASAP and at least try and right the wrongs of last night.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Just having a little sport you "fucking sour pussed, ignorant and moronic c**t."

Don't cry.

You can't help that your patter is pish.

I'll be going about my day now. Feel free to tag me into multiple more posts and replies but I just can't associate myself further with this sort of boring pish.

Thank you.

22 minutes ago, Ignoramus said:

Don’t know if this has been shared elsewhere but we’ll have a new commentator on the games with the move from Sky:

https://twitter.com/IanCrocker1/status/1532293523818651657?s=20&t=sANKpXDQvdWMm4_o3THv2A

Thank f**k 

Not feeling inclined this morning to be signing up to premier sports though