Best league game you saw this season??

Arthurlie 3-2 Maybole. 3 points would seal the title but Maybole needed the win just as bad to try and get into Div 1. Maybole race into a 2 nil lead in front of a big crowd at Dunterlie, Arthurlie make changes at half time score 3 quick goals to lead, Maybole get a penalty which is saved and we see it out to get back into the top flight.

• 2 weeks later...

Strange to pick a 0-0 but Talbot v Ladeside  was great drama under the lights, backs to wall job by us and some great saves by Joe Wilton.

Talbot played some good stuff on the deck that night. One of the few things we got to celebrate last season :(

Young Taylor had a great game and obviously  caught Tucker's eye.

Since others have picked cup games so can I. Sorry to OP. 

Darvel 2-4 Hurlford, under the lights on a Friday night and In front of a fantastic crowd. The game was end to end with Hurlford the much better team that night and I thought they schooled Darvel. 

I think the lessons learned that night was telling for the success that  Darvel went on to have, Mick Kennedy would have identified his strengths and weaknesses and I’m sure he used that lesson to move on. 

Edited by Lurcer

Best from a performance point of view from us was probably the 5-1 at home to Beith early in the season.

Overall game, yet another vote for the 3-3 draw with Talbot. Genuinely as exciting a game as you'll see. Had everything.

The first half Darvel v Talbot 2-2 game, was the best 45 minutes of football I've seen in a good while. As a recent arrival to the WOSFL I'm impressed with the standard of play/grounds/supporter involvement.

9 hours ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Best from a performance point of view from us was probably the 5-1 at home to Beith early in the season.

Overall game, yet another vote for the 3-3 draw with Talbot. Genuinely as exciting a game as you'll see. Had everything.

Yep the 3-3 game was unbelievable.I don’t think you could have added in any more twists and turns than those which happened on the day.Amazing.

14 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Since others have picked cup games so can I. Sorry to OP. 

Darvel 2-4 Hurlford, under the lights on a Friday night and In front of a fantastic crowd. The game was end to end with Hurlford the much better team that night and I thought they schooled Darvel. 

I think the lessons learned that night was telling for the success that  Darvel went on to have, Mick Kennedy would have identified his strengths and weaknesses and I’m sure he used that lesson to move on. 

Thought hurlford were very good that night with a proper team performance