League One 22/23 Table Predictions

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

We currently have zero depth.   Cover at full back, in goal and for the target man but nothing else.   We don’t have any options to change our system.  Unless we make some good quality signings we will be heavily reliant on 16 year olds. 

Yeah it's not too good the now but I'd imagine you'll have the funds to bring players in in January if need be. More so than us at least. 

One week to Kick off, and we know more about the squads.

For sure it will be tight at the top!

Time to predict. My guesses would be

1.  Falkirk or Dunfermline or QOS    😄

2.  Dunfermline or QOS or Falkirk   👍

3.  QotS maybe Pars or Bairns  🤔

4.  Montrose

5.  Alloa

6.  Airdrie

7.  Edinburgh City

8.  Clyde

9.  Kelty Hearts

10. Peterheid

Edited by Tenkay

It's all very well folk saying that if we're struggling in January we can strengthen but as Falkirk have found out  getting good quality options in January in League One is difficult. Even getting in decent quality in the summer is proving tricky with only really Hamilton for us and McGinn for Falkirk being stand out signings IMO. I think the Pars will be top four but still have Falkirk as favourites with Queens, Pars, Alloa and Kelty trying to challenge. 

18 hours ago, Cutty Sark said:

6. Clyde

7. Airdrie

I am feeling a distinct lack of confidence for the season ahead and as has been mentioned all over the forum this will be the tightest and most competitive league in Scotland. However, I can say with far more confidence is there no chance Clyde are finishing above us. Absolutely none.

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Madness the amount of people predicting us for the title.

You'll have changed your mind after the first quarter.

The only thing giving me any semblance of hope is that the other teams are proper, proper shite. 

I get it was a draw, but Alloa were pretty ganting. I've no idea how many extra players they still have to come in but that game should've been dead and buried long before. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

The only thing giving me any semblance of hope is that the other teams are proper, proper shite. 

I get it was a draw, but Alloa were pretty ganting. I've no idea how many extra players they still have to come in but that game should've been dead and buried long before. 

I'd find that more concerning than reassuring.

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

I am feeling a distinct lack of confidence for the season ahead and as has been mentioned all over the forum this will be the tightest and most competitive league in Scotland. However, I can say with far more confidence is there no chance Clyde are finishing above us. Absolutely none.

I think we'll be better than a lot of people expect this season...thank goodness it's a prediction league!

Interested to see how Euan Deveney does for Airdrie, he was shocking in his spell with us last year.