Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

So the poorest team and biggest slope pitch( according to a few correspondents of this thread) have made it to the last game of the season. It sure has been tough but we have not been embarrassed, we have been the best supported team in the League. All results at NDP are possible today along with results elsewhere, but at 4.50pm today I expect us to still be in SPFL2. The early morning mist is lifting and it is very still, I look forward to the match.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

2 hours ago, 1993 said:

Few young boys starting for Elgin today, along with having nothing to play for, should be easy win for Bonnyrigg.

That was always the danger for Albion Rovers once Elgin had nothing to play for. Think Bonnyrigg should strengthen from here in future seasons once they can spend more money on their squad rather than their ground.

That was outstanding. A comfortable 3-0.

Delighted to see Kieran score a double. He’s verging on a deity in these parts, and he’s a very nice man to boot.

The opposition fans no doubt see him as a big cumbersome unit who makes a nuisance of himself. I’ve seen him coach a group of P1 kids and they absolutely loved his training. It’s great to see him play with a broad grin on his face.

Huge crowd in today (2,000+), and hopefully this season is setting the foundation for a push upwards next season.

I’ll be cheering on Albion Rovers for the play off. 

BF862CAB-481A-4F65-B8E2-3F8D599659E7.jpeg

6 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

So the poorest team and biggest slope pitch( according to a few correspondents of this thread) have made it to the last game of the season. It sure has been tough but we have not been embarrassed, we have been the best supported team in the League. All results at NDP are possible today along with results elsewhere, but at 4.50pm today I expect us to still be in SPFL2. The early morning mist is lifting and it is very still, I look forward to the match.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Well done Bonnyrigg, and to yourself too, you've given your team great support throughout the season.

Well done Bonnyrigg. Always like to see the team coming up doing well (unless they are money bags clubs like Kelty & Cove) and adding something to the SPFL and you’ve done that, certainly by your crowds.

All the best for the 2023/24 season.

Congratulations to bonnyrigg, first season usually the hardest can tell you mostly got through the season on hard work and desire, think you'll need to start evolving that squad now though unfortunately complete loyalty only takes you so far.

Well done Bonnyrigg. Whatever opinions I might have on your pitch or style of play, you've been a good addition to the SPFL and have earned your continued spot without being financially doped and that's what the Pyramid and Pyramid play-offs should be all about.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

Well done Bonnyrigg. Always like to see the team coming up doing well (unless they are money bags clubs like Kelty & Cove) and adding something to the SPFL and you’ve done that, certainly by your crowds.

All the best for the 2023/24 season.

You'll be glad Stirling didn't spend any money this season to get up then neeb eh 🤔🤔

Well done lads. I tipped you for mid-table at the start of the season. Then had you written off by about February/March!

As others have said, Bonnyrigg have been a good, sustainable addition to the league and I fully expect Robbie Horn to learn from this season and build a squad that won't spend next year looking over its shoulder.

Enjoy your night. NDP would've been rocking this afternoon I imagine.

8 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

You'll be glad Stirling didn't spend any money this season to get up then neeb eh 🤔🤔

Ok I’ll bite. What money did we spend neeb? Where’s our Austin, Cardle, Higginbottom etc etc that could play at a higher level but dropped down to League 2 due to the wages……or the offer of being an Apprentice Window Fitter?