Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

1 minute ago, TxRover said:

Well 95mx60m is the minimum standard, so that fits.

So, 96m/40=2.4mx1.094=2.6256ydsx3=7.88ft...looks like within standards.

To check, 61m/40=1.525mx1.094=1.67ydsx3=5.01ft

The slope is across the short side so if it's 7ft then it would seem to not be up to standard...

On 08/01/2023 at 10:03, jdt said:

Question for you. Who would you rather have in the league? If Bonnyrigg are a diddy club as you say then what does the make Cowdenbeath or Berwick? I don't understand this way of thinking, how dare a club like Bonnyrigg play league 2. Didn't they deserve it? Edinburgh City and Kelty have come through the pyramid and have been good additions. Give Bonnyrigg and chance, league 2 is tighter than a ducks arse. 2 wins and they'll be 4th  

Bonnyrigg more than deserved to get up , the old guard are just pure shiting it as one bad season could see them gone into LL or HL look at the national league in England think there’s around 14 or 15 all played in the football league , the LL for one will become a brilliant league once the better WoS and EoS teams get in along with the league 2 drop outs imo 

I thought Mitchell looked a bit of a livewire in an otherwise very one-paced Bonnyrigg team when we played you guys back in December. His finishing wasn't great, but his pace caused us a few problems.

I've only seen him for a few minutes, but I was surprised to see Zack Khan loaned out? He looked like he had a bit about him in the game at the Rock - and took his goal in the Scottish Cup v Sauchie very well.

On 12/01/2023 at 10:10, Dench said:

Kieran Mitchell recalled by Raith and started last night in their challenge cup match. This must leave Bonnyrigg with the slowest team in world football. 

Really impressed with Kieran when he was on loan at Bo'ness United last season.  What team wouldn't want someone with his pace.

Aaron Arnott off to you lot for the season:

https://www.raithrovers.net/59584/aaron-arnott-bonnyrigg.htm

When he played for us, looked like a solid attacking midfielder. Went to Brechin and they stopped playing him except consolation minutes, so he got recalled. Should do well for you, but the Brechin stint may have hurt a bit.

25 minutes ago, jdt said:

Time for Robbie to go. I'm surprised he's not went before now but this team looks void on every level. No plan B when things go wrong and stale beyond belief

Absolutely agree, he needs to step aside while we still have a chance of not finishing bottom.

New faces in the side today but same old same old in terms of performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Well first Saturday in February and into the second half of the season, mid term report for me says “should have done better “ A quick turnaround from playing Annan 2 weeks ago where a heavy defeat was the result of a poor performance. A lot of new faces in the team since that day so will be interesting to see the starting lineup today. We must score the first goal of the game to give us a foundation and confidence to build on, stop giving away cheap goals and putting the referee in the situation of awarding silly penalties against us. Look forward to the game and into the club afterwards to watch the Rugby.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

1st visit to Bonnyriggs New Dundas Park on Saturday there,good crowd of 740 and nice folk in the social club. 

Onto the game,thought a draw would hav been a fair result,as Bonnyrigg had far more of the ball but fair play to Annan for seeing the 2nd half out.

They're good up front Annan, the 2 pacy wingers and the big guy up top who scored both their goals and in the end that's what counts........,putting the ball in the net .

Well my hopes for last Saturday lasted all of a minute, soft penalty, goal. Luckily we got and early equaliser but still went on to lose. I live in hope like many others that our luck will change. A long trek to Stranraer this morning much different from the glorious weather when we were there last August, when you could have thought you were going on your holidays. We came back with a well earned draw that day, hope we can go 1 better and get a victory today, otherwise it’s a long journey back in the dark. 

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹