Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

Edit - sounds like the work is already complete, so assuming the PP is retrospective. 

Planning permission granted for a new turnstile at the north corner of the ground. This will allow fully segregated away support. 

Screenshot_20220930_122750_com.google.android.apps.docs_edit_5054777138811.jpg

Screenshot_20220930_122715_com.google.android.apps.docs_edit_5068759251830.jpg

Screenshot_20220930_122651_com.google.android.apps.docs_edit_5077988581516.jpg

Edited by ham89

Mitchell spent some time at Bo’ness the end of last season. Saw good use as a speedster that could run down a deep pass and convert, had a developing scoring touch last year, but has been iced on the bench at Raith. Hope he can start for you lot!

So it’s back to the Boomtown Bernebeau this afternoon. Should be a good competitive game with I notice both teams adding players to their squads. Goals seem to have dried up for the Rose in recent games and it’s about time we scored the first goal of the game which would help us greatly.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

On 06/10/2022 at 09:23, the tin man said:

learn something new everyday a genuinely thought the club owned the social club at the back a take it they have fell out

Get a lot of that same happened with the Warriors club at Stenny years ago.

So a trip along the M8 this afternoon to the metropolis of Coatbridge and the Cliftonville stadium. More new spectator viewing experience for me. I have said it the last few weeks that we need to score the first goal and that could be vitally important today. Be interesting to see what changes Robbie makes to his selection today after last Saturday. Let’s come back with 3pts lads.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

1 hour ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Starting to look ominous.

Enjoyed my trip to Cliftonhill, as ever, but Bonnyrigg were not looking good today at all. Rarely threatened outwith a wee sequence of corners at the start of the second half.

I turned up there too after taking in the first half at Gartcairn v Johnstone Burgh 💩. You’re spot on. Robbie has put faith in the squad that won the LL and did well in the Scottish but reality is kicking in now. Blowing Forfar away on the opening day is a distant memory now.  Team selection today was a bit puzzling although you can never tell who’s injured. I predicted that their home form would keep them up and I’ll stick with that. Annan on Tuesday is a biggie.

3 hours ago, renton said:

How did Keiran Mitchell get on for you yesterday?

Looked lively as a sub against Stenny last week, last 20 mins. Got a start yesterday playing wide but never got much service imo - with Rovers pressing, Rose had very few outlets except the long punt up to McGachie. Not sure why top scorer Smith was missing. Rovers had Rose penned in most of first half but Keiran got sprung before HT and tried to lob the goalie but it went wide. The lad looks a step up in quality and Tuesday at home may suit him better.

3 hours ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

Good win last night. First goal was a belter. Superb cross and header, reminded me (at the time) of Kenny Dalglish against Wales.

Unbelievable contrast in performance to Cliftonhill last weekend.

84afa89ae7a24270256b653d3b24c71c.jpg

Well done catching that 😎
That’s 3 separate reports from different parts of the ground… but no match thread 😢

On 30/07/2022 at 21:05, newcastle broon said:

Might be novelty factor but another 4 figure crowd today. Can mind somebody somewhere saying they won't get near 4 figure crowds :whistle

What folk said is that they wouldn't get 4 figure crowds on average over the season. And after the novelty factor did wear off a bit and they lost a few games, surprise, surprise, their average has now dropped below 1000.

Still excellent crowds for this level.

Edited by Gordon EF