Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

Well it’s a lovely morning. Look forward to a gentle stroll to the Boomtown Bernebeau later on when we face new opposition again. I am sure Robbie will have the boys fired up after last weeks disappointing performance and result. I have read that there is a bit of discontent in the Stirling Albion board room. (Old social media posts causing trouble. What a surprise). Would be nice if it affected the Binos performance on the pitch but I doubt that. Hopefully a better outcome for us come 4.50pm today.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

7 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Would be nice if it affected the Binos performance on the pitch but I doubt that.

It could well do actually. The players put out a statement a few weeks ago backing the club board in the War Of The Boards. I think the captain was quite close to the chairman in particular. And some of the other back room staff (doctor or physio) are close/related to other directors who have just resigned. 

So there could be a motivational / morale issue in the dressing room. I hope there’s not but I’m a little worried.

Edited by BinoBalls

1 hour ago, BinoBalls said:

It could well do actually. The players put out a statement a few weeks ago backing the club board in the War Of The Boards. I think the captain was quite close to the chairman in particular. And some of the other back room staff (doctor or physio) are close/related to other directors who have just resigned. 

So there could be a motivational / morale issue in the dressing room. I hope there’s not but I’m a little worried.

Be nice if we could get out this habit of conceding a very early goal today for a start. Cracking day for a game. 

I can see where you're coming from with that, but the players need to deliver for their manager more than ever right now.  I'm sure they know that and will give him their best.  Whether it's good enough or not we will soon find out.

I enjoyed the game yesterday it was a proper game. The board room shenanigans at Stirling did not appear to affect the players performance on the pitch. Thought it was a penalty and well put away by Neily. We had to put up with an onslaught on our goal at the end and held out. A great 3pts at the end of the day. Now look forward to a trip to the Heilands next Saturday.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

i attended the game on Saturday to get back to 42/42 in the league grounds as Saints were not playing until the Sunday.

Very impressed with the game and the set up (bar the shambles in trying to get past the seats at half time)

After the depression of listing to Radio Scotland on the way to the game it was great to see life away from the old firm , a ground with fans on all 4 sides and people passionate about their local team. Yes you could hear interest in the Hibs score and there were kids in Hearts tops, but in the main there were lots of locals and visiting fans in the red of their teams.

Stirling look a big team and the game deserved more than the 1 goal it got

With a 4 figure crowd and a nice day the facilities were more than adequate but i do wonder what it will be like on a wet January afternoon . Are there more ground improvement plans in the pipeline?

47 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Having watched the penalty on video now, I don't believe Jordan tripped him. What the ref may have spotted was Jordan appearing to shove him down with an arm. It looked suspiciously  possible to me.

Where did you watch this ? Can’t see a link anywhere 

48 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Having watched the penalty on video now, I don't believe Jordan tripped him. What the ref may have spotted was Jordan appearing to shove him down with an arm. It looked suspiciously  possible to me.

Bonnyrigg getting iffy penalty shock. 😳

Just a quickie, I'm up in Scotland during October, are Bonnyrigg still not selling tickets general admission to visitors and/or ground hoppers ? That's the final club in the current 42 to be done for myself.
All League games are pay at the gate only, there are no advance sales and no liklihood of sell-outs.