Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

Your goalie was a classless twat in the play offs against Cowdenbeath, I thought it was maybe just the occasion got the better of him, but what the hell was his reaction today to McGeady missing the penalty all about?   Totally unnecessary, absolute amateur hour antics.

Edited by Cowdenleith

I have a Bonnyrigg Rose page in my ad-free Scottish Football League Info app, available now for Early Access on Play Store. It has some early club history and ground information, including a map of where the old Dundas Park was.

bra.jpg

17 hours ago, calmac25 said:

Is the grass bank open tomorrow? I think I'd heard Edinburgh City weren't allowed to use it for league games at Ainslie park

No point in Edinburgh using it, fans wouldn't see any Ainslie Park action if they were standing on a grass bank at NDP.

On 29/05/2022 at 21:06, newcastle broon said:

Always been a well supported side they took 5 buses plus cars to the Cowdenbeath play off. 

The novelty factor might wear off but still expect 500+ easily at home games and wi Hibs coming to town there will definately be a capacity crowd which could probs sell twice over. 

Might be novelty factor but another 4 figure crowd today. Can mind somebody somewhere saying they won't get near 4 figure crowds :whistle

3 hours ago, ham89 said:

Another cracking night for a trip to the Midlothian Maracana. Looking forward to a goalfest, and one way ticket to the next round. 

Genuinely mental that I only know 2 of our starting 11 :D Konovalov and Bitsindou being squad players that wont get a game. Bitsindou however is still getting call ups for DR Congo 

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Genuinely mental that I only know 2 of our starting 11 :D Konovalov and Bitsindou being squad players that wont get a game. Bitsindou however is still getting call ups for DR Congo 

Apparently this team we've put out is 2 first squad players and Livi U16s :D Fucking hell, 0-0 is some score

I'd conservatively estimate Bonnyrigg had 98% possession and 136 shots on goal but we couldn't score.

Fair play to Livingston, somehow hung on and with our record there was only ever going to be one winner on penalties.

5 minutes ago, Gimme said:

I'd conservatively estimate Bonnyrigg had 98% possession and 136 shots on goal but we couldn't score.

Fair play to Livingston, somehow hung on and with our record there was only ever going to be one winner on penalties.

Basically true. 

Absolute shambles. 

Livi were spectators for most of the game, but hung in there. Away to my bed to greet. 

So it’s back home to the Boomtown Bernabeau this afternoon after 2 weeks on the road. First time we have played Albion Rovers so look forward to the game. Hope none of the injuries picked up last Saturday are too bad and Robbie has a fully fit squad to choose from. I would expect 3pts 4.50pm and remain in our position near the top of the League.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

4 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

..... I would expect 3pts 4.50pm and remain in our position near the top of the League.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Aye well, the best laid plans of mice and men! Another good performance by Rovers and this time we were rewarded. An o.g. in 22 mins and another for Rovers in 85 sealed our first points in this league campaign and the first defeat for Rose.