Bonnyrigg Rose: the where do I get parked thread

On 29/05/2022 at 20:56, headthebaw said:

I love going to grounds like this!

What can we expect in terms of the size of the home crowd and is there much of a travelling support?

As of fathers day, we've sold 400 season tickets and our highest league crowd last season was 942 v Rangers B, excluding old firm, it was 795 v East Stirling.  We travel decent all depends who and where but I'd say between 150-250. Though for bigger games we can take more. 

Exciting to see some improvements happening at NDP. 

A new covered enclosure is also on the way by the sounds of things. Will be over the existing terrace on the north east side of the pitch. 

Edited by ham89

On 21/06/2022 at 17:38, ham89 said:

Exciting to see some improvements happening at NDP. 

A new covered enclosure is also on the way by the sounds of things. Will be over the existing terrace on the north east side of the pitch. 

My ticket for our cup game has Row C. Wonder if the Hibs fans are getting seats instead of standing?

2 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

My ticket for our cup game has Row C. Wonder if the Hibs fans are getting seats instead of standing?

How strange, mine says nothing at all. 

Is it a ticket from Hibs, wonder if the "away" tickets are marked different. 

Money to be earned by Bonnyrigg from the League Cup.

Guaranteed £22,000 for participating in the group stage plus £17,000 for the televised game v Hibs.

https://news.stv.tv/sport/spfl-announce-record-prize-pot-of-over-2m-for-scottish-league-cup

Add to that around 400+ season tickets sold, plus £50,000 or more for their SPFL prize money, it will help transform their finances from what they were in the LL last season.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gimme said:

More than 450 season tickets sold so far, hopefully we'll reach 500 before the season starts. Superb backing for the club.

450 season tickets sold is phenomenal. For context, only the top 4 from League 2 last year had a higher average attendance than 450.

Edited by ham89

14 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Think you’ll find Elgin did..

Kelty

Elgin 

Stirling 

Forfar

By top 4, I meant top 4 highest average attendances. That wasn't clear, sorry. 

Edited by ham89