The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I can’t speak for your man, but that statement from Coyle has “if you want your money, walk away and take the hit” all over it.

You reckon? I would have thought everyone was largely delighted with the job Coyle has done?

Edited by Pens_Dark

Just now, Pens_Dark said:

You reckon? I would have reckoned everyone was largely delighted with the job Coyle has done?

Our club is run by megalomaniacs. If they were unknown Italians or Lithuanians, our press would be painting them as the fools they are. There’s 100% more to this. Don’t know what it is, but the fans almost unanimously backed Coyle and recognised the progress we’ve made. More scunnered with this shit and the B teams than I was with our late capitulation. At least it was a good, honest collapse.

7 minutes ago, jagfox said:

The fans should go and form Queens Park amateurs and let this vanity project, die its natural death.

QP Amateurs already exists....unfortunately it appears mainly on the non-playing, administrative and management side.

15 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Did Lennon not leave Hibs due to a massive falling out with Dempster?

Repeating scurrilous rumours is very, very wrong... unless they're entertaining, in which case it's one's civic duty. The word on the mean streets of EH7, where I lived at the time, was that Lenny threw a chair at Leanne, and called her a "fucking clueless dyke". So it's unlikely that Stenhousemuir (or wherever they end up next season) is big enough for the both of them.

1 minute ago, Spider1975 said:

QP Amateurs already exists....unfortunately it appears mainly on the non-playing, administrative and management side.

Amateur hour, indeed. Maybe just take a flamethrower to the whole of Lord Glasgow's abomination? 

7 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Repeating scurrilous rumours is very, very wrong... unless they're entertaining, in which case it's one's civic duty. The word on the mean streets of EH7, where I lived at the time, was that Lenny threw a chair at Leanne, and called her a "fucking clueless dyke". So it's unlikely that Stenhousemuir (or wherever they end up next season) is big enough for the both of them.

Changed my mind. Sign him up!