The Big Queen's Park FC Thread

13 goals conceded in a week 😂. Still what a great season notwithstanding the schlep to Stenhousemuir and the Friday night games. I think the 15th place finish is the best in my lifetime. Hopefully we get back to Lesser next season 🤞. Enjoy the summer everyone.

A pretty dismal end to the season but it's exceeded our expectations. The loss of Murray scuppered us.

Loads to be done over the close season. At least OC has a few more weeks to sort it all out. As much as the playoffs have given us another chance to go up, to be playing into June and then perhaps having to rebuild and get the team ready in a month is crackers.

It's been a blast.

16 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What happens now?

Is there going to be yet more money chucked at it or will the budgets be scaled back?

For all the chat of money being chucked about, the reality is that it's not being chucked at the first team. If it was, we'd have signed more than two from Peterhead and the Pars last year. And we'd have replaced Murray.

Truth is, Coyle has got a lot out of the players he had and, so we're told, with a much lower wage bill than Dundee. The crap end to the season shouldn't detract from what we saw for three quarters of the season.

Best of luck in the top flight.

8 hours ago, gmfc said:

Absolutely wonderful how you doing.

Am good, disappointing finish but still got 3rd place. You sounded a bit angry earlier but you need to let it go as it will eat away at you. 

26 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

What happens now?

Is there going to be yet more money chucked at it or will the budgets be scaled back?

The objective was never to go up this season. The past couple of months have been brutal to watch, but in terms of the bigger picture nothing has changed.

12 hours ago, Cowshed said:

Queens you made my night 🍻   Cheers for the 12 point next season

1BC231AD-86E8-45EF-8D1E-7C2E0427B9B5.jpeg

11 hours ago, gmfc said:

Just f**k Owen Coyle you complete and Utter w**k

Your club massively overachieved this season, and I'm sure you thoroughly enjoyed it. Why are you this rattled by a team and manager who gifted you 10 very important points? 😂